My summer was crappy, these past weeks were crappy, I've been sick for a long time (bad cold, cough, blah) it just keeps dragging on.
The nausea from my anxiety, misery, job-stuff, unemploymnet-stuff, been down a lot *sigh*

So, I just decided to check the website for F.A.C.T.S. which is an anime/sci-fi convention in Belgium every year.
I've been going every year since 2009, and that first year Christopher Judge was there (Stargate).

I've seen some actors from the A-team, Tom Felton, and some others I don't know.

Back in 1998 my nephew gave me a VHS from Stargate, the first movie, and I was hooked.
Dr Jackson was played by James Spader, but in the 2nd movie, James was replaced by Michael Shanks.

Instant love !! <33

He's coming to Belgium, 4 days after my birthday *yay* !!

I'm not one to pay for autographs, pictures and such, but if there is 1 person I would do it for, it's Michael *sigh*
(well, there's Eddie Izzard, but you can try and catch him backstage before or after the show, lol)

I'm a bit bouncy right now, I wasn't going to go this year, as I already thought last year wasn't as good anymore, but I'm definatly going