?Those women are nuts.? Twilight rolled his eyes and shook his head. He began to follow Katai and hoped they didn?t bump into anymore guests along the way.

?Yeah well Chaniya seems to have something wrong up there, y?know.? Katai rolled his eyes before pointing up to his head.

?Yeah, she did seem a bit? crazy.? Twilight let out a slight sigh before stopping outside a doorway where Katai had stopped before.

?Just give me a minute, I?ll be right out.? Katai told Twilight before heading into the room and closing the door behind him. He left Twilight to wait outside.

Inside Katai remembered bringing one of his spare suits earlier on at the beginning of the night. He remembered storing it in this room; that?s why he brought Twilight up here in the first place. He stood still and thought for a moment. A few minutes later he remembered where he stored it and decided to get it out and down for Twilight to wear since he did come dressed incorrectly and still was.

He opened one of the cupboards and carefully took it out. He grabbed a plastic bag and put it inside so he could hide it from Twilight to start off with. After he done all this, he exited the room and smiled to Twilight, ?That?s all I wanted to come up here for.?

?Just that?? Twilight gave him a slight frown before once again following Katai down the corridor. He then noticed the bag Katai was holding. He smirked to himself, ?So, what?s in that bag Katai??

Katai laughed and shook his head before turning round to face Twilight, ?Twi, it?s something for you alright?? He took a slight glance at Twilight?s clothing before looking up at him again. He figured it was time to tell, so he did.

?Okay, you win me over.? He put his paw in the bag and grabbed hold of the coat hanger to pull it out. He pulled it out fully to show Twilight. He smiled.

?This is for you. This is one of my spares so I figured you?d look just as good wearing it ? after all, we?re around the same size in clothing so instead of it being locked up in a cupboard for the rest of the night, I figured you?d like to wear it.?

It was navy blue with lines of white all lined down the collar of the jacket, around the cuffs and down at the bottom of the trousers. The shirt was white and looked sort of like a tuxedo. There was a black bowtie to go with it.

Twilight pulled a face, ?I can?t wear a tux, Kat.? He glanced at Katai before glancing back at the suit again, ?And a bowtie? Good god.? He sighed, ?Seriously Kat, this ain?t my type of clothing. I?ve never wore anything like this ever!?