?Yeah, I got some pretty crafty ideas? well, not exactly crafty but ? oh Twi, you know what I?m on about.? Nura blushed; her cheeks turned a slight pale pink.

?What are you so embarrassed about?? Twilight smirked to her as he laughed softly, ?I?m not embarrassed ? this type of stuff pleases me greatly.?

Nura didn?t say anything for now so she just simply sat back in her seat once more and looked out the passenger side window at the passing scenery. Her cheeks were still a slight shade of pink since she was still embarrassed. It was pretty obvious she was laughing under her breath.

Twilight looked up for a moment and rolled his eyes before shaking his head slightly and smirking, ?Lionesses?? he laughed softly before increasing his speed as they reached an area where the ?National Speed Limit? applied.

He put his foot on the accelerator slightly more to increase his speed to 70Mph since there weren?t much traffic on the roads at this time.

Once again, the thought of the lioness he saw earlier was stuck in his mind; stuck like a piece of paper firmly glued to a wall. He couldn?t forget about her immense beauty; her eyes, her smile ? he just couldn?t stop thinking about her. At this very moment, he felt like he was in heaven; in heaven with an angel ? the lioness he saw. He knew he had Nura though and he didn?t want to change that. There was just something about this lioness Nura didn?t have but he wasn?t quite sure himself.