Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 250 of 443 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You could say that" Twilight smiled nuzzling Shine "I only got back yesterday afternoon if you noticed I been gone all this time" he smirked at Katai.

"Yes we have Katai" Shine smiled "We decided to play" she smirked
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai laughs a little, "I see...where have you been all this time Twilight?" his smile turned into a more curious expression.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just walking alot" Twilight replied "Thinking and all that trying to think where my future lies" he said sitting down "After what happened last night I think I made up my mind" he smiled at Katai and licked Shine on the cheek "Did you miss me Katai" he smirked

"Yeah your never leaving me" Shine purred and nuzzled Twilight back
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nice..." he smiles at them both, "...nice to see you found some happiness." he grins, "...have you met Asha yet?" he steps back towards Asha, "...she's my mate...she's been my mate for a long time now..." he purrs nuzzling her before turning back to Twilight, "...and yes, you were missed by me." he grins.

(Darn, gotta go now...be back in around an hour or so. )

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nice to meet you Asha" Twilight smiled bowing his head to her for a second then turned to katai "I guess you already know my mate Sunshine" he joked

"Shutup you" Shine smirked and playfully pinned him to the ground "I've seen Asha with you a few times" Shine said "I never had a chance to say hi though; so anyway nice to finally talk to you" Shine smiled at Asha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm...I think I've met you before although I'm not 100% sure...we were just heading home to the cubs..." Katai grins, "I take it you don't have any yet..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I haven't since I've been away" Twilight replied "And you had cubs....how cools that" he laughed soflty "You being a dad; whats it like?" he questioned.

"We may be having cubs soon" Shine replied smiling at Katai "After last nights events" she giggled softly rubbing against Twilight "I haven't seen them either; are they cute" she smiled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Are you sure about having cubs?" Katai laughs a little, "It's a real pain sometimes...especially with Jaini...he's forever talking..." he rolls his eyes, "...anyway, being a dad can also be a lot of fun...teaching the cubs how to hunt and play...you'll be able to see them later maybe." he smirks to them both before turning to Asha, nuzzling her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I've been through alot Katai I'm sure I can handle cubs" Twilight laughed softly to Katai "But yeah the learning thing and watching them grow up must be good" he smiled up from the floor and Shine continued to pin him down.

"Well we were all cubs once" Shine replied "Its sort of like payback for what we used to do to are parents" she laughed soflty looking over at Katai before nuzzling Twilights chest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai gives Asha a loving smile when she snuggles up against him. He licks her muzzle, purring happily before looking back to Shine and Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, being affectionate towards you seems to be the only thing that makes you happy the most..." he nuzzles her again, stroking her back with his paw, "...for example, that kind of affection."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aya walks around happy to finly to belong somwhere and to have a pride who cares about one another.
    she looks around seeing everone totaly relaxed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight and Shine both look smiling at Katai and Asha.
    "Cute" Twilight smirked.

"Sure is" Shine smiled and nuzzled Twilight's chest "But we can do that to" she joked licking his muzzle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "All mates are the same...the best thing is to express your love and affection towards them...especially cos' you're the one who loves them the most, just as I love Asha..." he grins to Twilight, carrying on to stroke his mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight purred and pulled Shine down onto his stomach and licked her muzzle before looking at Katai smiling.
    "I love my Shine" he said nuzzling her.

"I love my Twilight" she said lying down on Twilight's stomach nuzzling him back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same here...I love my Asha more than anything in this world...I'm sure she knows that..." he turns to Asha, smiling at her lovingly. He then nuzzles her on her cheek, purring happily and lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think they know that" Twilight purred and smirked wrapping his paws around Shine's waist before nuzzling once again.

"I do" Shine replied as she felt Twilight wrap his paws around her and let him nuzzle her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "How many times have you said that?" he smirks to Asha, "Of course you love me and I love you...it works either way." he nuzzles her again lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shine nuzzled Twilight's chest and lay her head down beside his.
    "I love you" she purred

"I know" Twilight purred back "Cause I do to" he smiled then looked up at Katai and Asha "So much love huh"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well..." Katai looks up to the twinkling stars for a moment before looking back at Twilight and Shine, "...isn't love a good thing? Falling in love with Asha was one of my best times of my life..."