Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What movie did you prefer Timon or Pumbaa in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    True, they were just in for the humor, but even so the humor was forced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i like them i n all 3 and on the tv series

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I like them in all, but really it was designed so kids could enjoy a laugh, i don't think it was made to spot the good or bad sides of the movie...
    They may have spoilt but, tis only to shut kids up:P so their perants can chill.
    I love watching T&P series, but unfortunatly, i haven't got cable my dad has so i have to wait till we go on holiday, then i flip straight to the disney channel:P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some of those epposids are funney stuff. Once they had a 4 hour streak of T&P I laugh And laughed some more.
    I like Timmon he is just stupidly funney

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the TLK timon and pumbaa, nothing else.

In SP they were reduced to simba's servants/kiara's babysitters, no signs of the original deep friendship anymore - and they were awfully animated x.O

TLK 1.5..well, except of some scenes i dislike the whole movie. even though i am a timon fan and should have been happy about the movie, i think a parody of the original was not the right storyline to produce a movie on - for me tlk has its funny moments itself but it is no movie to write a parody about - and kepp in mind that this movie caused a lot of timon-bashing. i think everybody should know that my oppinion is based on this piece of nothing which should show the relationship between cub simba and timon. sorry, but all of the jungle-boogie-parts are discriminating and show how much fun pumbaa had by caring for cub simba instead of timon who was degraded to a lion-toy to amuse the audience - tp episode niveau!

speaking of the episodes, except of some exceptions i don't like them at all. the same storyline just in another place and with other predators. (timon and pumbaa argue,) timon walks around alone, is hunted by a predator, pumbaa - or simba - comes along, saves him and saves the day as well. the same works with timon causing trouble and hero pumbaa cleaning up the mess and being the hero.
    darned, timon was just reduced to a failing, weak and evil rat who wants to take over the world reign - erm..either i'm blind or i just haven't seen those character qualities in tlk.
    so, for me there exists inly the original t&p, that's what my 'fan-ship' is based on, nothing else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The original The Lion King, actually not even there so much. I like them best int he show they have.