Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How often???

I was wondering how often you watch TLK/TLK2/TLK 1.5? For me it is normally three times a month. Sometimes a lot lease.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've watched parts from all 3 movies today. I usually watch TLK/SP/TLK 3 whenever I'm bored or have nothing else better to do. I've watched all movies quite a lot this month though.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i ushally watch them at least once a week, minimum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I'm exclusively a TLK fan, thought SP was okay but not worth repeated viewings, and I don't ever want to see TLK3 after the things I've heard about it...

Anyway ever since I got the DVD last summer I've not gone longer than two weeks without seeing it and I'll often watch it more than that...

Usually if I've got 83 minutes to waste I'll stick it on, sometimes with the commentary and sometimes without...usually I'll watch it without one day and then with the next - keeps it interesting!

It's amazing how it still feels fresh everytime you watch it, unlike 95% of films which get boring after the first couple of viewings. Maybe its a TLK-obsessive thing though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watch it about 4 times in a given week. Hehehe, I ain't lion either.
    [not each movie 4 times...but...something like that =)

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watch them like once a month

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my gosh - you all make me feel so ashamed...I watch them like like a few times a year. :badnews: Becuase I have other DVDS I love to watch too! But I know it all practically by heart anyway! TLK was like permanantly in the Video Player when I was a kid...until the video killed the VCR, lol. My poor TLK video had to be wrenched outta there. :Ohno:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watch them like twice a month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    don't worry Lucy, i only watch it about 3 times a year also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only movie of the bunch that I watch is of course the original Lion King. I watch it Friday, Saturday, and maybe even Sunday (once in a while.) So that's twice a week, and never get tired of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SP: once or twice a month

TLK: 3-5 times a year

TLK3: I haven't seen it, I'ld like to, but I don't have the money for it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watch TLK the original a one to a few times a month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TLK: Maybe once every month.

TLK2: Twice a month

TLK3: Saw it thrice. Don't like it that much.
    Endra - Formerly Aziri & Ghalati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watch TLK 1.5 the most. Because I think it's friggin' good and I have an unhealthy obsession with real life and TLK meerkats. But mostly because the animation is good, the jokes are funny, and it's not half-bad for a sequel/prequel. Then I watch TLK. I haven't seen TLK II in years.

...and yes, I do, in fact, think the jokes in TLK 1.5 are funny. And I also am very fond of TLK 1.5. Go ahead, mock and ridicule. I'm used to it. :huh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As I said before I haven't seen TLK3 yet but from what I've seen it looks pretty funny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by va-kasi
    As I said before I haven't seen TLK3 yet but from what I've seen it looks pretty funny
    *glomps* Did you know I love you? No? Because I do. *slurp* For not poking fun at me for loving TLK 1.5.

...why am I so paranoid that people will mock me when they probably won't? *rambles* Because it's happened so often in the past? ...okay, I'm not used to it, it still hurts. *wince*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ralli
    *glomps* Did you know I love you? No? Because I do. *slurp* For not poking fun at me for loving TLK 1.5.

...why am I so paranoid that people will mock me when they probably won't? *rambles* Because it's happened so often in the past? ...okay, I'm not used to it, it still hurts. *wince*
    *L* No prob

I get pretty sick of people constantly bashing SP so I feel pretty sorry for all the TLK 3 fans. It gets bashed way too much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I try not to bash any film. *shrugs* TLK 3 just wasn't my thing. Good animation, I just didn't enjoy it as much as the original or SP.

Both SP and TLK3 get bashed way too much though. *huggles*
    Endra - Formerly Aziri & Ghalati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ralli

Don't worry about it I for one love Lion King 1 1/2. I am into those kinds of jokes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love to Bash TLK 2, only to my self and others who know me, but the movie left me leaving too many unanswered questions, so I barley watch it to supress the riddicule it has to offer, and so I dont offer the riddicule about it to others.