Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An idea on peace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahh sorry 'bout the misunderstanding...

Yeah I gave up on humanity a long time ago. Just try to enjoy your own little corner of the universe and don't let the rest of it get you down too much!

Hopefully one day I'll become rich and be able to help those less fortunate than myself...or I could just egg the houses of those more fortunate than myself until they give money to charity...

Then I can spend my life saving big cats in Africa...then become adopted by a Cheetah and live out my days trying to keep up with my brothers...ahh it's all planned out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by W-Eyed-Wanderer
    Ahh sorry 'bout the misunderstanding...

Yeah I gave up on humanity a long time ago. Just try to enjoy your own little corner of the universe and don't let the rest of it get you down too much!

Hopefully one day I'll become rich and be able to help those less fortunate than myself...or I could just egg the houses of those more fortunate than myself until they give money to charity...

Then I can spend my life saving big cats in Africa...then become adopted by a Cheetah and live out my days trying to keep up with my brothers...ahh it's all planned out...
    No problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Let me just remind everybody, what I said about showing ideas to one another is 100% impossible, you can't put your exact thought in someone else's brain, if that were possible, then, we would be closer to attaining peace
    Well, they say Sony is working on a device that transfers info directly to a person's brain.. :nukasm: :nukawha:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahhh! I think they've already got it working!

I can feel all my thoughts slipping away...all clever...ness...type..stuff...gone.

Oh...wait...or is that just because its 2am...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by W-Eyed-Wanderer
    Ahhh! I think they've already got it working!

I can feel all my thoughts slipping away...all clever...ness...type..stuff...gone.

Oh...wait...or is that just because its 2am...?
    Wow, only 8pm where I am, I sometimes forget we're all in different timezones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes, W-Eyed-Wanderer! Go forth, see Triple X: State of the Union! Buy a PSP! Woooooooooo-oooo!!"

*cough*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MUST...BUY...PSP...

I...LOVE...TRIPLE...X....

BILL...GATES...SMELLS...