Has anyone heard of this or taken the test? If so, go ahead and post your results.

If not, you can go here Similar Minds Test

These tests are pretty impressive so long as you answer honestly, and if you do research on your results you can find more about your personality. I've been taking this test over a 7 year period. I started as INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling & Percieving) and today I am ESTJ (Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging).

Extroverted (E) 62.16% Introverted (I) 37.84%
Sensing (S) 66.67% Intuitive (N) 33.33%
Thinking (T) 61.54% Feeling (F) 38.46%
Judging (J) 63.89% Perceiving (P) 36.11%

Your type is: ESTJ
"Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

organized, group oriented, focused, conventional, leader, emotionally stable, anal, attention seeking, planner, realistic, fearless, responsible, finisher, decisive, norm following, respects authority, punctual, hard working, stiff, self confident, thinks rules and regulations are important, follows the rules, clean, outgoing, social, content, does not like being alone, normal, regular, does not like weird or strange people / things - intolerant of differences, strict, disciplined, aggressive, assertive, content, happy, proper, formal, strict with self, meticulous, strong sense of purpose
Most of these things would be accurate to my personality, personally speaking and I think over the 7 years I've "matured", as the human mind and body does. I do still see patterns of my INFP lingering though and obviously, humans aren't summarized into little ctaegories but these are pretty good. I'd love to see other's results!