Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd happenings..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was put full under for my wisdom teeth operation about a month ago. That was interesting, cause for some reason I thought I'd be able to fight it heheh. All I know is I looked up at a light on the operating table, and then I woke up.

It's weird waking up from it though, cause it takes a while to wear off. All my limbs were heavy, and I could barely move. Smacked myself in the face when reaching for a glass of water, fun stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Just out of question, has anyone else been put under anaesphetic for an operation?
    Yup. Fell Asleep, woke up and was on my way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Aren't you very young to go into a coma? Do you have medical issues, like diabetes?
    Ethilic coma...... , I had 50% of possibilities to survive they told me =|

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My father once slept for 2 days after a football game when he was an adolescent.

Wow!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have been in full anesthetic for an operation and I only had Vallium for a minor Dental operation not with full anesthetic for that one.

Anyway back on the original topic I'm just glad you recovered from the ordeal A-non.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    I have. Did they give you anything that made you really happy before the operation?
    You had an option to either by gassed or put under anaesphetic. My mum chose me to be put under anaesphetic. This was when I had 8 teeth pulled out in hospital a few years back. The reason for that is because my big teeth wasn't pushing the smaller teeth out. They've all grown back now.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    me i can't remember much cause i was only 2 years old but i did have menejites however you spell it, and my dad was never there for me when i was in hospital, i did survive it but i was on one of those life support machine thingys and i come round after a few nights.
    uhm, then i remember that kid i used to hang around with he died the last night i saw him was when i was helping him into his bed...
    then i went to bed the docs said i was lucky...

Then a couple of years back from now i nearly got knocked over by some idiot in a horrid ford... it was ugily aswell. but i came out alright...