Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Eurovision voters!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Calling all Eurovision voters!

Not that I'm trying to influence anyone's vote in this year's Eurovision Song Contest but...

Javine, the UK entry, played Nala in the West End production of TLKoB. She really has the eyes for it if you look at any pictures of her. And apart from anything else it's a great song!

Anyway it all takes place on the 21st of May so if you feel like you can't decide who to vote for give it to Nala...I mean, Javine...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I vote Javine.. but umm.. to bad it dosent count...

Whats this Eurovision Song Contest thing all about?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The Eurovision Song Contest.

It's been done every year. Belgium won't be in it. We have to make it through the semi finals.
    I don't see that happening.

This year it will be different. Country's have to place them into the finals also by voting.

Last year it was still, like: the country with less pionts, can't enter next year.
    I believe that has changed too.

In chort: European country's, send 1 singer / band, to the contest, they sing, there's a voting (viewers), the country who wins, is the host for the next Eurovision contest.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nathalie, thank you !

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    np

oh, and as from this year, it'll be 2 days instead of just 1 evening

first the semi finals, and the day after the final (if I'm not mistaking)

I'd say: VOTE BELGIUM We hardly get any votes every year ... Why is it that the French part always gets us back in the year after

*lol*

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watched Eurovision last year and I'll probably be watching it this year. I did see when Javine was chosen, hopefully she'll perform a good performance for the UK. We'll just have to wait and see...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd say...do NOT vote for Spain, I'm 100% sure the song will suck. The only thing we did win was the eurojunior lol xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I must confess I've never actually voted in it myself before but I can't vote for the UK entry anyway!

Greece are this year's favourites according to the bookmakers but hopefully Nala can challenge them...As long as all you other Europeans vote for her! lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have never voted eather.

But the plan this year is, to go to another country that day, and vote, haha ...

No offence, but like Turkey, every country has loads of those people, so it's not hard for Turkey to get lots of points.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My mum has voted once. I can't remember which country she voted for though.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I also think it's not fair that country's like Spain, Germany and France, are always in the finals.

Even because of the reasons why, I still think it's not fair.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, you always see some countries voting for the same countries every year. Sometimes because the countries that are voting want the neighbouring countries to win, such as Greece and Cyprus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nathalie
    I also think it's not fair that country's like Spain, Germany and France, are always in the finals.

Even because of the reasons why, I still think it's not fair.
    yes yes I agree the sucking songs that we bring there every year, is like impossible to stay up there, the music is dying!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Do you even know what I mented?

I ment that big country's automaticly are in the finals. While other country's depends on the singers.

Example: Spain will always be in the contest, no matter if they end last.

Belgium now, happend a few times, a small country, if ends last, we can't enter the next year.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's all a bit set up really, at least we have Terry Wogan speaking sense! This thread is my attempt at vote rigging anyway...if I can get all TLK fans to vote for Nala she'll have to be in with a chance.

One other thing i could do is vote for a rubbish country thats not even in the running and then it leaves more chance for Javine to get up there. She had a 'wardrobe malfunction' in the qualifying show so if she does that again she might just win on that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    when you say big countries.....you talk about the population? or what?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    "big" country's: Spain, France and Germany.

Those 3 county's were always in the contest. No matter if France ended last in line.
    They would be back next year.

But if another country, like Belgium, Holland, etc ... would end last.
    They could not enter next year's contest.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OMFG SO DONT VOTE FOR SWEDEN I BEG YOU ITS THE WORST SONG EVER!!!

"sarcatic voice".....we are in las vegas tonight....

i mean god.....like we dont have enuge las vegas songs.....

the swedish ppl wanted a whole diffrent cool song...but the freaking jury destryed it all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The jurry will be liquidated mwahaaa
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    OMFG
    you could leave the F

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu