Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 'nother Pic Request....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'nother Pic Request....

I know...but I can't do complicated pics...

I need a rather hard pic...

It's got five animals in it.

-An adult panther (Syd, she's been drawn before.)
    -A kid panther that looks exactly like her, sitting on her head and looking down at her.
    -A black Simba-looking lion without a mane (in other words, cub. They're all cubs except for Syd). He has brown eyes and is chewing Syd's tail.
    -A brown looking Simba cub-looking thing with green eyes. He should be on Syd's back.
    -A wolf pup (cub?) that is pulling Syd's tail with her teeth. She should be black with blue wave designs on the paws.

If it's too complicated, let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm... interesting, very interesting. It'd be a good challenge, I enjoy challenges but I'm not sure. I'll get back to you about it. I'm interested though, however I'd feel it'd take me too long to complete.

EDIT: If you don't mind it taking a bit of time I will do it for ya I can probably get the sketch done fairly quickly it's jsut the colouring that will take a while as I've got lots that I have to catch up on! hehe
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Woohoo double post You're new pic request reminded me of this and believe it or not I am working on it, I've done one sketch but it was just very rough to get an idea of poses and things and I forgot about the wold cub, hehe, so I've gotta change one lion to a wolf, but yeah. Must do some more sketchiness of it for ya.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, looks like you already got someone to draw it Sounds like an interesting pic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i might draw it even though you already have the incomprobable Azerane doing it.....sounds cool