Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for TLKoB midis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If your talking about TLK broadway, im going to it in SF in June to see it! ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope it comes to Texas at the end of this year because I will be moving to Houston, Texas July 15 to go to my college.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The closest to a TLK show i've got to is one I saw in Magic Kingdon, Orlando, FL, when I was there.....and I highly doubt TLKoB wil ever come to Buenos Aires. But if it does, I will be the first to buy the tickets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Closest I got is London, UK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lemme know where ur going so we can go together, Boos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's funny. even though it's in various cities.. it's still called 'On Broadway' Does anyone, anyone at all, think that's a bit odd?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hm... doesn't sound odd to me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: TLKoB in CA

Originally posted by Sharifu
    Hi guys. As some of you may know, TLKoB is playing in San Fransico, CA right now. I know LKD is going to see it on his birthday. (April 27) I am back in CA right now, and I want to go see TLKoB. LKD, I have a question for you, as I was reading some other topics, it looks like you are meeting some other Lea Halalela members when you go see TLKoB, are you? I want to go see TLKoB on my birthday too, which is also on April 27! I doubt I'll be able to, but I'd like to. So any of you guys meeting up with LKD to go see TLKoB?
    LKD, Naline and I will be there. I only bought my ticket last week (2nd balcony ), sort of on a whim, even though I already have orchestra-level tickets for June 29th (bringing my dad ... even getting the two consecutive seats was hard enough).

So suffice to say there are still seats available, although you'll probably be up in the boonies with me, so to speak. Try http://ticketmaster.com and see what's available.

If anybody else is coming to SF let me know, because I definitely plan on seeing it more than twice. It runs until September.

Originally posted by Nuka
    That's funny. even though it's in various cities.. it's still called 'On Broadway' Does anyone, anyone at all, think that's a bit odd?
    Seems to be part of the brand name. They've even got the signature TLKoB ads on the taxis downtown.

Originally posted by Kovu 1
    If your talking about TLK broadway, im going to it in SF in June to see it! ^^
    Which date?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww wish I could see TLKoB again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Never seen it, want to, but haven't

Does the tour stop? And if so, when?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nuka
    Does the tour stop? And if so, when?
    I would suspect the tour stops when the money stops. For example, the San Francisco production was originally scheduled to run until April but they seem to have extended it until September (or perhaps longer, I haven't checked recently).

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well don't be suprised... I'm not there I like to but maybe after some years... But I promise that all who want meet me I gonna try meet
    Just matter of time

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: TLKoB in CA

Originally posted by Sharifu
    P.S. LKD, did you get my package of TLK stuff you bought from me on ebay? I hope you got it.
    Got the package! And counting the days untill our birthday =P.. Hope you can make it out to join us that would make it just that much better!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww geez... I really want to go on my birthday, but I don't think it will happen.... One reason is because I think it's too soon, I don't think I could even get tickets for that day. (And I don't have a computer at home yet, so that's why it took me so long to reply.) And even if I could get tickets for that day, it wouldn't be very good seats. LKD, I emailed you, could you email me back? I'd like to have a number I could call you at if I can go. (I doubt it though) I might just have to go see TLKoB on a different day. Even though I want to meet you guys!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    In the San Francisco production the "He Lives in You" sequence played out pretty much as it did on the CD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i went to see it!!

i went to see the lion king on stage on sat in London and omg i loved it! when i walked into the theatre i was gob smacked!
    the music was grate everything was grate! at the start when they started singing the circle of life i started to cry because i was sooo happy to be there!
    if you ever get the chance GO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: i went to see it!!

Originally posted by sarah12345
    i went to see the lion king on stage on sat in London and omg i loved it! when i walked into the theatre i was gob smacked!
    the music was grate everything was grate! at the start when they started singing the circle of life i started to cry because i was sooo happy to be there!
    Awesome sarah12345!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats sarah! Breathtaking innit?

I will be able to compare the San Fransisco preformance with the London stage show.

Round two of TLKoB is coming for me and Naline.. Round one for Boos (I hope)

anyone else gonna be in London on the 10yr day? 15 June? if so we will have to all meet up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: i went to see it!!

Originally posted by sarah12345
    Glad ya had a great time!

If i ever get the chance OF COURSE I WOULD!

But if i ever get the chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    YEAH! Go see it on the 15th! It's an AMAZING show!!!! Truely speech stuntingly, jaw droppingly astounding! GO SEE IT!!!!!!

Glad you got to see it Sarah12345, and glad you liked it as much as we did! ROUND TWO!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!