Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 32 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for TLKoB midis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thats it i remember them singing that song. If i had caught on when the Lion King first came out I so would have gone to see the New york show with Jason, Heather and Tsidi de le loka.

The tickets i had wernt good anyway, they were dress circle G and the very edges.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have fun Suki!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have a great time!:P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    I haven't seen it yet, I'm beginning to doubt if I'll ever see it the way my wallet has been (empty). But hey, maybe i'll go with StE and Mabatu when I meet them in a few years if it's still playing in Aussie land
    That would be great, Ravoc I'll look forward to it

I'm going to see TLKoB on August 13. I'm pretty excited about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lucky!!! I want to see TLKoB. Perhaps I can go see it in NYC sometime.

Have fun Suki!
    Endra - Formerly Aziri & Ghalati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooh. ooh. ooh. If you go to NYC, can i come with you?

Just mind the tidal waves

Enjoy yourself Suki! i hope to see it some day...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TLK musical at Baltimore

Hi, I didn't want to hijack another TLK musical thread.

I was wondering if any one is going to see the Lion King musical in Baltimore? My mom doesn't want me to go to Baltimore by myself.

Most of the cheap balcony seats are gone. I might buy a $42 balcony seat instead.

Bye

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: TLK musical at Baltimore

Originally posted by starionwolf
    Most of the cheap balcony seats are gone. I might buy a $42 balcony seat instead.
    That is cheap. Well in any case you should go! Why would your mom care if you go by yourself? How old are you? She should go with you then if she doesn't want you to go by yourself.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ja, good point. I'm not 18 - I'm actually over 18. I think. Um, anyways.

She's afraid that I won't have fun by myself or I might be lost in Baltimore. I can go to Washington D.C. by myself though.

I might go in August when it is hot, humid and sticky. lol

Edit: I forgot to mention that the price I found was on the internet. I don't know how much the retail ticket box office will charge. I can go to the theatre ticket store in downtown Washington D.C. and ask them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOO HOO. I can't wait till July 10th. It's official I'm going to see the Lion King on Broadway in NYC. * Does backflips*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mabatu
    That would be great, Ravoc I'll look forward to it

I'm going to see TLKoB on August 13. I'm pretty excited about it
    That's the day before my birthday... it's a saturday(the day that you're seeing it not my birthday but I'm sure you knew that anyway...but just for other people who didn't ).... anyway, I hope you enjoy it... Although I'm pretty sure you will!! I'm seeing it the friday after you
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Both Baltimore & the District of Columbia, you can easily get lost, StarionWolf. I like Washington, D.C. though. The Washington Auditorium & the Smithsonian are my two favorite locations. -- However, Baltimore on the other hand, eww. Well, except the National Aquarium in Baltimore, is also my favorite, there.

So, August? Hmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is a pretty long ride for me down to Baltimore... if I see TLKoB at all it will probably be in New York City.
    Endra - Formerly Aziri & Ghalati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    by the time i get tickets and a ride, itl be sold out or left town =\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sydney show

Hey, I've been to the Sydney show twice and managed to get some wicked seats the 2nd time! 3rd row from the front! I'm totally in love with the Australian adult Simba, he's so gorgeous and I was in heaven watching him sing Endless Night so close! I really want to go a third time... some of my friends think I'm crazy and that its not THAT worth going so much but I'm just in love with this show. I listen to the soundtrack all the time and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fly down to Melbourne for a weekend and see it again there! Has anyone else been to the Sydney show? The Simba I like (Turanga Merito) has been in the role for about 8 months but recently I met the original Simba, Vince Harder who was also on our XFactor here in Australia. And speaking of favourites, my fave songs are "He Lives In You", "Endless Night" and "Shadowland" - how about you guys/girls...?!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Cool Simba's Girl. I saw TLKoB twice. (In California though) The second time I saw it I was 8 rows from the stage, in the middle. And I did think the actor of Adult Simba was very cute. (Even though it's a different actor then the one you know) Shadowlands in my favorite song. I also really like He Lives in You.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yay! Someone else is online When did you see it in the US? Did you get to see Jason Raize?? I only found out the other day what happened to him cos before I saw the show here and read some articles, I didn't know much about it... yeah He Lives In You is my favourite, the Reprise. When I saw it the second time a few weeks ago I had a tear! I just had waited and looked forward to the 2nd time so much that when it finally came I just wanted to enjoy every second! That's cool you live in Cali, always wanted to go there. Been thinking about visiting next year cos I'd love to work for Disney!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I want to work for Disney too. I want to be an animator. And no... I never saw Jason Raize... The first time I ever saw the show was last September. Then again last May. The first time in San Francisco, then in Sacramento. (Same cast both times though) My friend SimbaLKD told me that he thought that cast was the best, compared to New York's cast, and London's cast. (He's never seen it in Australia though)
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, i went to see it with Simba TLK and 1nce with my dad, i wana go down to Victoria to see it! I loved it! I really wana see it again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool, I just hope Turanga stays as Simba for the Melbourne performances, I love the show so much but love him too so it makes it that little bit more special! I think the Aussie Rafiki is pretty awesome too, I mean the one on the soundtrack is great but I think ours is just that bit more powerful, so awesome to be sitting only a few metres away from it all!