Ok I have to get this out in public as I feel extremely weird every time someone approaches me on the board.

That I created the board and that I do have access to the admin panel and that it may seem to some that I own the board and hold keys to the server. Well you can put all those speculations aside. Because I'm still the same guy. I don't need to be greeted formally or treated with great respect because of it says I'm an Administrator under my username. What I want is that people feel the same way about me as they used to or if you're new here just like you would anyone else ( unless you're a rude person by nature, then I suggest you think twice before joining )

So yeah I don't want people to think because I was the one putting ton of work on the board and organizing the finances for it and all, that I should be lifted on pedestal and above everyone. Without the financing from lots of members and without every member who ever enjoyed posting on Lea or joined on the board and who the board matters more than just another forum among the others, you people are the real reason the board is running. Not me, because the board without members is just a useless web address floating among the others.

So yeah, no need to thank for giving my time for you guys in time of need. Rather than saying thanks for your time... just say "yo wazzup" or whatever you please, because I never been a big on formalities unless it's absolutely necessary.

So basically just treat me as you used to

And this is to the admins as well......... it's not "the staff and STM "