Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This will let you understand me more...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Don't look down upon yourself and get into the habit of doing so... you're still pretty young to be depressed.
    So? Someone could be 8 and be depressed. Doesn't matter how young you are. Anyways, I think adults get depressed too, but that's just cuz they're stressed about someone/thing? I don't remember.

Wait,wait,wait. I could be in the Guiness Book of World Records. "Biggest Computer Geek" or "Youngest Idiot to be Depressed."

Okay......who wants to watch Lady and The Tramp 2?

http://www.angelfire.com/va2/angelsacmp/please.JPG

They're all saying, "PLEEEEEEEEEASE?????" lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    So? Someone could be 8 and be depressed. Doesn't matter how young you are. Anyways, I think adults get depressed too, but that's just cuz they're stressed about someone/thing? I don't remember.
    The reason why I said that, is because your age is pretty much the last age where you shouldn't have to worry about anything... it's like your last year of innocence. Trust me, in a few years things will get much worse... not necessarily because of the environment, but more because of the hormones. Junior high sucks... so enjoy elementary while you're still in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, Suki....

No one should have to deal with that crap...

Believe me, girl, I've been there. It ain't pretty. People are just ruthless. I just don't get it. :badnews:

For those who don't know, I was born with hydrocephalus. I am physically incapable of playing sports or even running quickly. A lot of people do not understand this disability.

They only see the outside of me, the scrawny, ugly kid who can't do crap but sit on a computer all day. I've had things stolen from me, been physically threatened...etc...

It's not fun.

Trust me, and as I've said before, things can only get better.

Love ya, girl,
    Your panthress buddy,
    COTP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    Wait,wait,wait. I could be in the Guiness Book of World Records. "Biggest Computer Geek"

No no no, my title

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine would be 'The stupidest kid who gets A+'s'!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gee, that's cheerful...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can also relate to a lot of the stuff you said Suki, so I know exactly where you are coming from on this topic. I'm glad it is starting to work out for you now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry to hear about what has happened to you. I haven't really talked to you much online, but I can tell your a good peron who doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I'm not sure what I can say that hasn't been said before, only this. I currently talk to one person I knew in elementary school, and I didn't even know him that well then. I am still great friends with the people from middle school and from those I've made at High School. At high school, I rarely see the people that I hated from middle and elementary school. So don't worry about the elementary school people because it's the friends that you make now and in the future that you will cherish later on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually, COTP is right.

My life was all crap (BTW, it still is because now Adriana's sister hates me and her brother thinks I'm weird and her mom thinks of me as some innocent criminal.... -.- ) one day (as it usually was) when COTP read some of my posts and said on a chat, "Things will get better. I promise. "

She was right. Adriana was the thing that was better. And COTP didn't lie about her promise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    No no no, my title
    Too bad, I'm on the computer 30-40 hours a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now, see, listen to the panthress.

Take it from me, girl, , I've had it worse off than most people. I took a lot of crap from people in the past few years, but you know what? They grew up. They matured.

12, Suki, is the age where everyone's trying to find their niche and they'll proverbially step on people to make their way up the social ladder. For you and me, we get stepped on by more than most. :badnews:

Think of it this way: lions and antelopes. Most kids see themselves as lions and us as the antelopes. Or rather our social reputations, you know what I'm saying? :knowdees: And they'll spread nasty rumors about people just to better THEIR reputations.

Which doesn't really make sense, because if you ruin others' reputations, people shouldn't respect those who tease because it's mean.

Yeah, bottom line, people are hideous but VERY VERY SOON, they will mature.

Until then,
    PM me if you need anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thankies...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    No need for the sarcasm... I don't really think people on the whole are expected to be cheerful when it comes to a topic such as bullying in school...
    I'm sorry... I didn't mean for it to be like that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If someone isn't like the people here. I won't give a care. As long as they know the meaning of nice, I care. As long as they can appreciate others for who they are and what they like, I care. As long as they---....HOLY MONKEY KNOWN AS RAFIKI!!! This is becoming a poem XDXD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thread Ressurected!!!....Soon...it'll be feeding on the flesh of the living threads...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avatar of Earth
    If someone isn't like the people here. I won't give a care. As long as they know the meaning of nice, I care. As long as they can appreciate others for who they are and what they like, I care. As long as they---....HOLY MONKEY KNOWN AS RAFIKI!!! This is becoming a poem XDXD
    And so the necropostage returns.....

AoE, was there really a need to resurrect this thread? Your post had nothing to do with the original topic of this thread, so why bring it back?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    And why must people give useless posts in it like "don't bump" "why did you do it"

Do you think it makes the thread goes down back again any faster?

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh please stop changing subjects on this thread and let it get back to normal again x3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ?nathalie?
    And why must people give useless posts in it like "don't bump" "why did you do it"
    To try and get the necroposter to stop bringing old threads up without good cause. Got something against that?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Let's not go there again for the hundred time.

Things like these just make me tired.
    I'll close every thread older then 1 week, how's that.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu