Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fox and the Hound

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah the fox and the hound, I love it, I think I love like all disney movies, three years in a row I found another speicial edition that I "had to have" Not Cinderella, that never tickeled my dinsey bone. :P So back to the fox and the hound, I think what makes it sadder is there was no upbeat songs to make us feel better, like in the Lion king, all the sad parts in that were followed by upbeat songs.
    As for sequels, they usully aren't as good, but I kinda like them just because I like to see what happens to my characters. Plus, I'm a dork.
    Oh speaking of sqequels, Saw 2 is better than the first... but thats not a talk for a dinsey thread :P.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Waterfall
    Ah the fox and the hound, I love it, I think I love like all disney movies, three years in a row I found another speicial edition that I "had to have" Not Cinderella, that never tickeled my dinsey bone. :P So back to the fox and the hound, I think what makes it sadder is there was no upbeat songs to make us feel better, like in the Lion king, all the sad parts in that were followed by upbeat songs.
    As for sequels, they usully aren't as good, but I kinda like them just because I like to see what happens to my characters. Plus, I'm a dork.
    Oh speaking of sqequels, Saw 2 is better than the first... but thats not a talk for a dinsey thread :P.......
    I like Sequeals too so I guess that makes me a dork too. And about Saw 2 totally agree.