Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Girls! (and guys)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There are two main things I would look for in someone as far as relationship-wise:

• Similar interests and pasttimes
    • Similar spiritual beliefs and worldviews

Ethnicity and body type isn't much of an issue for me. Physical appearances can't compete when it comes to the person's soul and spirit and what lies inside.

Now on the issue of religion and spirituality, I've found that my spiritual beliefs and outlook on life is more in line with Animism and modern Gnosticism; although I'd say that I have a more animistic/shamanistic worldview concerning the natural world.

I could could possibly see myself in a relationship with a Buddhist, Daoist, or (to a lesser extent) a Neo-Pagan. Now as far a Christian (and I'm a former Southern Baptist), they would have to be what I simply call a "follower of Yeshua" (after some things I've learned in how different modern Christianity is from Jesus' teachings).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    That, my friend, is the profile of a Latina To make a long story short, Roog, you could've just said ''LATINA''
    ...You're Right!....Latinas are hot!!......I'm so happy I live so close to Mexico and Central America....

So Reina...do you like Latinas, too?....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uh--I dunno about Latinas, but LatinOs yes
    I love their style and atittude, and they have beautiful hair ^^ Yeah...and they're all over Atlanta.

But a Latino is just one type of guy I'll go for.
    The guy's race wouldn't really matter to me; he could be from anywhere. It's the quiet ones with the wifebeaters and mysterious personalities that get my attention

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    okay i have myterious identity
    cuz im the other side of teh planet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jazonhyena
    I don't ask for a -ton- in the way of personality; I merely hope for someone who will put up with my sexual oddities (better not to talk about them here; suffice it to say, Jazon likes cartoon hyenas perhaps as much, if not more than real life making out) and the fact that my favorite passtime is something called "roleplaying", not kickball or my job or hanging with friends.
    Are you into the furry community? I'm sure there's somebody there that would meet your interests. Unfortunately for you, most of the furry community consists of males, so finding a girl would be a bit hard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jazonhyena

Don't anybody pull that "There's someone out there for everyone," Crap, either. We all know that's not even remotely necessarily true.
    Just one question for you, how do you know there's not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Are you into the furry community? I'm sure there's somebody there that would meet your interests. Unfortunately for you, most of the furry community consists of males, so finding a girl would be a bit hard
    LOL, yeah .. but most of furries don't care about girls too much. And if they do, they are mostly quite strange for girls. Well, not everybody but most of them. I was furry for many years and now sometime I have trouble to understand non furry plp. It's always good to be something middle .. something like rocky TLK fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    Whoa...what? He divorced her because she smelled bad? Whoa...

Well, I guess it's the same for me. I don't want a guy who is hygenically challenged (i.e. has issues with taking baths, brushing his teeth, etc. ) I know it sounds funny, but I'm dead serious. I don't want to even be next to someone who constantly stinks.

In addition to being clean, he'd also have to be a good listener. There are times when I like to talk, and there are times when I like complete silence. I want him to be able to understand me even when I give him a certain look I'd like him to have respect for me, or else I won't have any for him.
    Well, I doubt she was dirty. :P Everybody stinks different way (usualy you don't care much because it isn't smell bad for you).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Well, that's a bit of a muddy matter. I used to be into the furry community pretty hardcore, but I only made a precious few friends from it. The rest of my experience was...less than good. Most of them don't share my lifestyle, my worldview, my sense of humor, or anything like that. In my experience, most of the furries I met (which, to be fair, was a LOT) and still meet today...don't like me. And it's not that I don't like them, but I don't respect their hobbies (I get outrageously annoyed with the idea of making a "fandom" out of the simple idea of animals who look like humans) and I don't think I could uphold a relationship with one. Most of the cool furries I've met are a bit older than me, anyhow...the female teen furries are just a mess. I don't even want to deal with them. I don't even want to SEE them.

Originally posted by Lunarcat
    Just one question for you, how do you know there's not?
    I appreciate the support, Lunar...let me put it like this: I believe that it's POSSIBLE for there to be someone out there for me, but I don't believe that there HAS to be. That is, I don't believe there's any law of averages or magic rule, or divine mandate that -insists- that there be a "right person" for everyone. I think some people have anywhere up to HUNDREDS of "right people", and then there are people like me, whose "right people" are so few and far between that they seem entirely non-existent. In other words, I haven't met anyone who is the "right person", but when my ex lied to me, her lie was pretty much the perfect "miss right". Too bad SHE wasn't.