Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Girls! (and guys)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, I just meaned that this is something fake something unimportant. If everybody will want a virgin, what will girl like I mentioned do?

I mean, I never asked any of my GF if they are virgin .. it is like give her ultimatum. You're not virgin? No? Then I can't love you .. WTF love is it? And how the girl could be sure about her BF's love? He can marry her, get off the virginity and divorce in next few years? .. and she waited with her virginity for many years?

It's nice and romantic if both are virgin but it's very egoistic to require it as love clause.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lweek
    I needn't look for GF, I have one and I'm quite satisfacted. .. but what I would like to say. It's not important to get a virgin GF. If the girl isn't virgin that doesn't mean shes bad or cheating or whatever evil. And even more, sometime girls lost their virgin very young by surgery because their hymen was not able let off the blood during their days.

And you know what? You have very very small chance to check out or prove they are real virgin. And if they will lie you, you will probably never know truth. You will probably feel nothing during first penetrating of her. You have to belive her and no matter if she is virgin or not. That's what love is about .. mutual confidence.
    This is the last word of my dirty mind. My girlfriend lost hers when she was 14.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't ask for a -ton- in the way of personality; I merely hope for someone who will put up with my sexual oddities (better not to talk about them here; suffice it to say, Jazon likes cartoon hyenas perhaps as much, if not more than real life making out) and the fact that my favorite passtime is something called "roleplaying", not kickball or my job or hanging with friends.

On the other hand, I'm not very nice or accepting of most of the people who DO put up with these things, because in my experience, the majority of them are nearly unbearable in their intense and unrelenting nerdiness; a total disconnection with reality and society that they tend to revel in; a childlike sort of adolescent sense of rebellion against that which need not be rebelled against. The sort of person who might say, "Reality is all in your mind," Or "Lies are just misunderstood truths" and other ridiculous claptrap I don't believe in.

MY PROBLEM IN A NUTSHELL: I'm far too weird for the majority of the more "normal" girls, and far too normal for the majority of the "weird" girls.

Physically, this is my dream girl: Short. Shorter than me. 5'4" at the VERY tallest. Chubby. She's got chub. She's not skinny, in shape, or fit; but not fat, either. She wears glasses. Her face is plain, maybe even homely. Forgettable. Not striking or vibrant in the least. Maybe a little sad. She has long hair, probably brown or dirty blonde, maybe in a ponytail. She doesn't have an exciting smile; it's off-kilter, or maybe it shows a little too much of her gums.

I can't explain any more why I adore this look any more than I could explain why I'm after cartoon hyenas. It would seem it's just "built into me". But I love it. I delight in a girl that looks this way. I could practically worship her; I've got it that bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jazonhyena
    I don't ask for a -ton- in the way of personality; I merely hope for someone who will put up with my sexual oddities (better not to talk about them here; suffice it to say, Jazon likes cartoon hyenas perhaps as much, if not more than real life making out) and the fact that my favorite passtime is something called "roleplaying", not kickball or my job or hanging with friends.

On the other hand, I'm not very nice or accepting of most of the people who DO put up with these things, because in my experience, the majority of them are nearly unbearable in their intense and unrelenting nerdiness; a total disconnection with reality and society that they tend to revel in; a childlike sort of adolescent sense of rebellion against that which need not be rebelled against. The sort of person who might say, "Reality is all in your mind," Or "Lies are just misunderstood truths" and other ridiculous claptrap I don't believe in.

MY PROBLEM IN A NUTSHELL: I'm far too weird for the majority of the more "normal" girls, and far too normal for the majority of the "weird" girls.

Physically, this is my dream girl: Short. Shorter than me. 5'4" at the VERY tallest. Chubby. She's got chub. She's not skinny, in shape, or fit; but not fat, either. She wears glasses. Her face is plain, maybe even homely. Forgettable. Not striking or vibrant in the least. Maybe a little sad. She has long hair, probably brown or dirty blonde, maybe in a ponytail. She doesn't have an exciting smile; it's off-kilter, or maybe it shows a little too much of her gums.

I can't explain any more why I adore this look any more than I could explain why I'm after cartoon hyenas. It would seem it's just "built into me". But I love it. I delight in a girl that looks this way. I could practically worship her; I've got it that bad.

My Gods! I have found somebody who has a mind like mine..Wait! Your into cartoon hyenas! (Growls like A Mad Hyena.) Woops! That came out! Sorry. Well that reminds me that I too like girls with glasses. It makes them cute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dunno if I've posted here yet, but I'll post again

Guy or Girl, doesn't matter to me, but they have to be at least marginally attractive (usually), have a good personality, enjoy a bit of intimacy, there has to be a mutual respect, and they have to be honest/faithful. Every person I've been with has cheated on me or left me for someone else, which, I dunno, seems to speak more about me than anyone else, but I don't go for that whole dating other people at the same time thing, if you're gonna be in a relationship with me, I expect you to be in a relationship with me. At the same time, I'll never keep someone in a relationship they don't want to be in because a relationship is supposed to be something both people want to be in, or it's useless (I try to fix problems in a relationship, but I won't make someone stay if they want out)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Marimbawizard
    I have found somebody who has a mind like mine
    Please don't say that; it scares me.

But yes, I would probably rather spend an afternoon roleplaying as a hyena with my loved one than rolling around on the couch with her.

In that sense, I am a total nerd. But I don't take pride in my nerdiness and am, in fact, of the opinion that nerdiness isn't something that is inherently good; that it's nothing to take pride in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lweek
    Yes, I just meaned that this is something fake something unimportant. If everybody will want a virgin, what will girl like I mentioned do?

I mean, I never asked any of my GF if they are virgin .. it is like give her ultimatum. You're not virgin? No? Then I can't love you .. WTF love is it? And how the girl could be sure about her BF's love? He can marry her, get off the virginity and divorce in next few years? .. and she waited with her virginity for many years?

It's nice and romantic if both are virgin but it's very egoistic to require it as love clause.
    You make a compelling argument Lweek. I suppose it's just the thought that counts hehe.

Is it just me or does it seem females are better at keeping their virginity than most males are?

Anyway, I believe that when both are virgins, it helps the marriage. Neither of you have a previous experience to base what you just did off of. So even if it's the worst ever, you might think it was the greatest. It helps the marriage in this sense.

Also, lest not forget the wonderful World of STDs =/ (no offense to anyone here who may have an STD though >.> ) But.. if they're a virgin, thier chances for having an STD are cut down considerably.. so that's a good thing.

Anyway.. yeah =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my girls, I look for personality. I can't really describe what I'm looking for - someone similar to me, I guess. Usually perky, playful, sweet, caring, laid-back, similar interests... Good looks is a bonus, but not required.

As I said, hard to explain. Probably because I've had no luck with the girls I've gone after.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Anyway, I believe that when both are virgins, it helps the marriage. Neither of you have a previous experience to base what you just did off of. So even if it's the worst ever, you might think it was the greatest. It helps the marriage in this sense.
    There's also a strong message of commitment. I believe one of the greatest gifts a spouse can give is the knowledge that he or she has waited until marriage to share that experience with someone truly special.

To paraphrase, which sounds better? "Well, uh, the opportunity was there back then, so I took it," or "I've waited my entire life to give this aspect of myself to you and no one else?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My main qualification for females is that they must not be self-obsessed, narcissistic, or, to put it simply, "act like a *****." I'm sure you know of which type of girl I speak.

Second, they can't be stupid, or pretend to be (thus leading to stupidity itself). They should be proud of intelligence.

Luckily, there is a girl with whom I get along very well and who meets these categories...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Darkslash
    they can't be stupid
    That needed repeated.. several times over xD

Stupid girls annoy the heck out of me =/ Actually, not just girls, guys too, in fact, mostly guys. Stupid guys I just want to push out of a conveniently placed window.. <<

Girls I just want to smack them across the face and tlel them to get a brain =P

But that's just me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Marimbawizard
    But what I do want in a girl is : 1. The perfect butt.
    For Sure!......Sorry I need to indulge into my shallowness every so often...

When it comes to the Physical, I like full legs and butt, but after hair and eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Agree roog
    Face,Hair,Eyes,Legs and butt, and yeah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    For Sure!......Sorry I need to indulge into my shallowness every so often...

When it comes to the Physical, I like full legs and butt, but after hair and eyes.
    That, my friend, is the profile of a Latina To make a long story short, Roog, you could've just said ''LATINA''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I look for guy with a good personality, who makes me happy to be with him and can make me laugh, It's a bonus if there good lucking and have blue eyes and even better if they have a piercing or two (i.e. eyebrow or/and ear cuff or something) which all in all is my boyfriend blue eyeed, good looking man with a great personality who I'm always happy to be with and can make me laugh and cheer me up when feeling blue and to top all that off he's even getting his eyebrow done! (and he wanted it done before he met me so i didn't persuade him into it )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    You make a compelling argument Lweek. I suppose it's just the thought that counts hehe.

Is it just me or does it seem females are better at keeping their virginity than most males are?

Also, lest not forget the wonderful World of STDs =/ (no offense to anyone here who may have an STD though >.> ) But.. if they're a virgin, thier chances for having an STD are cut down considerably.. so that's a good thing.

Anyway.. yeah =P
    Yes, I know what you mean. It's work in ideal situation but sometime.. I don't know if I can explain it clear enought but I will try. Some plp are together sexualy uncompatible. They can love each other, they can enjoy personality and look of eachother but the sex. I have very old letter from my grandgrandgrandpa where he wrote to his parents that he have to divorce (after few days of marriage) with his wife because he can't stand her smell during sex {sounds funny but hey}.

I had few GF before I met with my darling. Nope It's not because I wanted it so but that simply happened, few leaved me, I leaved one because ... One of them smelled strange to me, and then I understanded what my grandgrandgrandpa meaned in that letter. I'm happy that I realized it before marriage. Love is everytime a lottery. I wanna wed a girl which I will feel that we will happy together and nothing could obstruct nor sex which is, well, which is imho imporant for happy marriage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa...what? He divorced her because she smelled bad? Whoa...

Well, I guess it's the same for me. I don't want a guy who is hygenically challenged (i.e. has issues with taking baths, brushing his teeth, etc. ) I know it sounds funny, but I'm dead serious. I don't want to even be next to someone who constantly stinks.

In addition to being clean, he'd also have to be a good listener. There are times when I like to talk, and there are times when I like complete silence. I want him to be able to understand me even when I give him a certain look I'd like him to have respect for me, or else I won't have any for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welp don know if I've posted but my views have changed a little.
    Personaly I think love on the net; well... my sister found love on the net and got married. Course now she's getting divorced after having kids with this man and is currently finding NEW love on the net So I don't really know about that.
    I look for lots opf things in a guy. Patience. Thats a top notch. I noticed lots of peeps these days don't have that. And I don't like it when people mis-understand me because they are im-patient to understand. Um looks aren't a real biggy at all with me. It's the heart that matters. I want a man that I recognize on the battlefield of Christ with me. I imagine that all warriors in Christ are in armor, so mentally I see everyone about the front line in shining armour of Christ. I cannot judge the man because of his looks for he is armoured, but yet I depict the man by his actions. By the way he battles for Christ, by the way he serves and lives for Christ. When I am familiar with thhat man then I think we can go from there. It matters not what lies beneath that armor, only what lies within the heart of the soldier in Christ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My ideal guy would be like Jack from Four Brothers (good movie), except being more into 80's metal and not traumatized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    It matters not what lies beneath that armor, only what lies within the heart of the soldier in Christ.
    Utora brings up a good point; I know I already posted a page or two back there, but I have to say I forgot something.

Religion. I can't date someone who's religious. I'm far too passionate and filled with conviction for Atheism to date someone who is spiritual in any way. I simply can't respect someone enough to fall in love with them if I don't respect their beliefs.

So it's hard enough to find someone who's both normal enough and weird enough for me, but they also have to be an Atheist. Jeeze. I'm doomed to be lonely forever.

Don't anybody pull that "There's someone out there for everyone," Crap, either. We all know that's not even remotely necessarily true.