Originally posted by Xinithian
Are you into the furry community? I'm sure there's somebody there that would meet your interests. Unfortunately for you, most of the furry community consists of males, so finding a girl would be a bit hard
Well, that's a bit of a muddy matter. I used to be into the furry community pretty hardcore, but I only made a precious few friends from it. The rest of my experience was...less than good. Most of them don't share my lifestyle, my worldview, my sense of humor, or anything like that. In my experience, most of the furries I met (which, to be fair, was a LOT) and still meet today...don't like me. And it's not that I don't like them, but I don't respect their hobbies (I get outrageously annoyed with the idea of making a "fandom" out of the simple idea of animals who look like humans) and I don't think I could uphold a relationship with one. Most of the cool furries I've met are a bit older than me, anyhow...the female teen furries are just a mess. I don't even want to deal with them. I don't even want to SEE them.

Originally posted by Lunarcat
Just one question for you, how do you know there's not?
I appreciate the support, Lunar...let me put it like this: I believe that it's POSSIBLE for there to be someone out there for me, but I don't believe that there HAS to be. That is, I don't believe there's any law of averages or magic rule, or divine mandate that -insists- that there be a "right person" for everyone. I think some people have anywhere up to HUNDREDS of "right people", and then there are people like me, whose "right people" are so few and far between that they seem entirely non-existent. In other words, I haven't met anyone who is the "right person", but when my ex lied to me, her lie was pretty much the perfect "miss right". Too bad SHE wasn't.