Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omfg Dont See Dawn Of The Dead !!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Down of the dead was quite funny movie more than scary. Even I uselly find all the horror movies or splatter movies funny more than scary. but then again, it is just me

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Saw" was a good gory movie, but it was kinda funny... or very funny. And demented. In other words, my kind of movie

I probably already said that though *doesn't have a good memory*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saw was just messed up and creepy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh come on, you mean to tell me you didn't laugh when the guy was in that room of razor wire? Or that girl cut that guy open to get a key to unlock that bear trap? People nowadays have no sense of humor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In Saw, i didn't find the razor wire or the reverse bear trap or any of that stuff funny, but i did find the acting almost hilarious! Cary Elwes was overracting bigtime and i found it very hard to take him seriously In one part where he screams at whoever is keeping them captive, he almost starts laughing (at least it looks a lot like he does), and that just removes all tension from the scene!

Possible spoilers:

At the end, it was also really funny when Dr. Gordon was leaving to go get 'help' (minus a foot ), and he seems to have developed some kind of strong emotional attachment to the other guy, a little too strong perhaps, and it was just funny

The movie is very enjoyable though, i really enjoyed watching it. It is very twisted, but its pure fiction and not believeable at all (unlike Se7en), so its all good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah that was all funny especially when that guy fakes his death so he can get out alive....

But the guy who had his throat slit still alive and the ammount of blood loss, man i'm surprised he is still alive..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watch that movie twice... and it's not scary, I laugh a lot at some parts and I don't think it's so gory neither... I have seen worse movies.