Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Omfg Dont See Dawn Of The Dead !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as i said persenly i love Dawn of the dead but for ppl that is "normal lol" this is not a very good moive for them to watch...but for right ppl its a very good moive.....but the only fun part i see in Dawn of the dead is when he snipes the zombies on the roof....

btw am i the only one that notice that Dawn of the dead is almost exaskly like 28 days later.....i mean...they are almost identical "if we think of the Zombie movment and stuch"

exsept that in 28 days later the zombies stav to deahf......

anyway as i said dawn of the dead is not for any one under 18 "our dont have a surten love for zomibes" but thats my opinion its not a law hehe....but personly....Dawn of the dead is not a comedy....our well it is when he shots them with the rifle....you like sitt down and say

"ahww heheh"

you know and ahww turning in to a laugh.....

but Shan of the dead is so funny and hilyrius BUT yet a horror comedi....

"SPOLIER"

"pin cracks"

Ed: F"#k this !! "walks off" "not in fear"

Shan: ED !!

Ed: 2 secends

lol i love that when they are in the bar....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I havent seen saw, or that one. I think gory ovies are actually pretty funny, when they go over the top...afterall, it IS a movie. I mean, it has to have some suspense and plot to be scary....but I dont think I'll see it, just cause i wont get around to it. Those Jason movies..and all that never bothered me..lol...its just MOVIE gore..hehe. I think the play on emotions is more..freaky..hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, a classmate from last semmester's science class in my school said that his older brother played a Zombie in DotD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Omfg Dont See Dawn Of The Dead !!

Originally posted by shadow
    ok...first of all....Dawn of the dead is not for anyone under the age of 18 "am over mature but that is no exscuse"

my self is a fan of Zombie flash eating things and so on.....anyway the moive dont give you a begining break it dusent even take 5 min for the exstrimly cruwel and groe to start.....if you dont have the stomack to see a horror moive you dont have the stomeck to see this....if you thought that Dawn of the dead was something like Resident evli 1 and 2....think again.....this is pure grow and horror....no action.....its just a blood spirting moive ofcurse there is action.....but when i say action in this i mean blowing half head of zombies....presing a sprear throw there head do i need to continue?.....

my self got a pure shock when i saw it.....i really recomend that you dont see it "if you are under 18 ".....now this is gona atrack alot ppl to see it i know....but am giving you a warning.....

and the comedy Shan of the dead.....god.....ok...it is funny on maney places....but god duse it get crawl aswell....its almost worse then dawn of the dead with the blood spurting and head blowing.....

anyway....dont see these moives....am so strongly recomending not to....my self just saw em....and i may be a fan of flesh eating zombies.....but the effects in these moives are really desturbing....i warend ya now its up to you.....bless your soul Shadow

and dont ask why i put this up maybe its the shock i dont know

Aww man i love dat movie it is sooooo cool, though in the older version the part were that biker has his stomache ripped out, that looks like my version of beans and sausages... shaun of the dead was good aswel though it was only a comedy... All in favour say i
    lol... don't worry i am a gorerholic...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i myself like gorey movies >:]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dawn of the dead is like Winnie the puh compared to The Ring in my opinion :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the ring? bah! no gore in there, wanna see a gorey movie? watch Wrong turn :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It isnt gory now, but in terms of horror movies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    diddnt scare me that much :P mostly just jump at parts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TakaTiger
    diddnt scare me that much :P mostly just jump at parts
    Yep, I always knew TakaTiger was teh ICEMAN.

Now there's finally proof.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Iceman? eh? i dont get it oO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah, nevermind. Just meant that you're not afraid of things. *chuckles* Just ignore me.. I often confuse people. It's kind of fun.. though.. hmmh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im afraid of some thing, just not fake things like a movie :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the ring? bah! no gore in there, wanna see a gorey movie? watch Wrong turn :P
    You all wanna see a gory movie...
    SAW is da best for dat...
    Ppl hacking off lankles withs saws, and people running through barbed wire ouch...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Hanshilo
    You all wanna see a gory movie...
    SAW is da best for dat...
    Ppl hacking off lankles withs saws, and people running through barbed wire ouch...

puh! tahts nuffin compared to wrong turn!

people getting barbed ware showd into their mouths, getting there head from the mouth up getting chopped up, and getting eaten when they get taken home :P

mmm... tastey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    puh! tahts nuffin compared to wrong turn!

people getting barbed ware showd into their mouths, getting there head from the mouth up getting chopped up, and getting eaten when they get taken home :P

mmm... tastey
    Sounds like McDonald's that does...I knew that clown was a damn murderer
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Sounds like McDonald's that does...I knew that clown was a damn murderer

x) omg! lol, i never really thought of it that way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

omg just look at him...trying to pick another victem
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Run person! run while you still can!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sounds like a great movie i will check that out later... uhmmm, sounds like the victems in that movie had a great dinner. yeah i bet macys use the slogan just to make ppl think it is safe.. Damn use Mc Donalds