ok...first of all....Dawn of the dead is not for anyone under the age of 18 "am over mature but that is no exscuse"

my self is a fan of Zombie flash eating things and so on.....anyway the moive dont give you a begining break it dusent even take 5 min for the exstrimly cruwel and groe to start.....if you dont have the stomack to see a horror moive you dont have the stomeck to see this....if you thought that Dawn of the dead was something like Resident evli 1 and 2....think again.....this is pure grow and horror....no action.....its just a blood spirting moive ofcurse there is action.....but when i say action in this i mean blowing half head of zombies....presing a sprear throw there head do i need to continue?.....

my self got a pure shock when i saw it.....i really recomend that you dont see it "if you are under 18 ".....now this is gona atrack alot ppl to see it i know....but am giving you a warning.....

and the comedy Shan of the dead.....god.....ok...it is funny on maney places....but god duse it get crawl aswell....its almost worse then dawn of the dead with the blood spurting and head blowing.....

anyway....dont see these moives....am so strongly recomending not to....my self just saw em....and i may be a fan of flesh eating zombies.....but the effects in these moives are really desturbing....i warend ya now its up to you.....bless your soul Shadow

and dont ask why i put this up maybe its the shock i dont know