Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Myspace.com

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *yugh* How original can you be :s

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MySpace has made NBC News to sexual predators..

How cool NOT -.-

Just a warning for you users out there, I'd go with caution what you put on My Space lol I'll put a link if I find it on their Webby

EDIT: can't find one havnt updated webby yet, but it was for a while, for people meeting each other offline and endingup getting killed/raped

Watch who you talk to, Watch what you do, Because what you post, Depends on what happens to you, already around 20 people have been killed because of myspace... : |

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have one. ^-^ Though I keep my friendslist on there of only the people I know IRL (friends, family, etc)

http://www.myspace.com/leslieearl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion

How cool NOT -.-

Just a warning for you users out there, I'd go with caution what you put on My Space lol I'll put a link if I find it on their Webby

EDIT: can't find one havnt updated webby yet, but it was for a while, for people meeting each other offline and endingup getting killed/raped

Watch who you talk to, Watch what you do, Because what you post, Depends on what happens to you, already around 20 people have been killed because of myspace... : |
    To be honest, I'm more afraid of Lea than I am of MySpace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    To be honest, I'm more afraid of Lea than I am of MySpace.
    I'm 100% with you on that one, Mostly because everyone knows each other or so they /THINK/

~KTL

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How cool NOT -.-

Mmm, and some guy off Livejournal got ten years for raping his four month old daughter.

See, the internet is about a gazillion times safer than real life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine is Here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How cool NOT -.-

20 People did not get killed because of MySpace, they got killed because they were stupid and ignorant to the dangers of posting vital information, be it on myspace, livejournal, etc. People need to understand that when you post vital information about yourself on a publicly accessed forum (ie. the internet), especially a popular network like MySpace, that it's like mailing that same vital information to hundreds or thousands of random people out of the phone book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's MINE.

Feel free to add me anyone.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone wants to add me the link is here: http://www.myspace.com/roxas7839

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I only have the MSN Space, under the name kira873 ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've had a myspace for awhile but I wasn't really into it. I'm getting more into it now. But LJ is still my primary journal/blog thing.
    http://www.myspace.com/mandalioness

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am not sure if I posted in this thread yet or not. But, anyways mine is http://www.myspace.com/lionloversam I also have the link in my signature.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    See my sig

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    www.myspace.com/zack2k
    Major Updates,
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    20 People did not get killed because of MySpace, they got killed because they were stupid and ignorant to the dangers of posting vital information, be it on myspace, livejournal, etc. People need to understand that when you post vital information about yourself on a publicly accessed forum (ie. the internet), especially a popular network like MySpace, that it's like mailing that same vital information to hundreds or thousands of random people out of the phone book.
    That's true, very true. I was watching Dateline one night and they were saying how Myspace might be closed down because of sexual predators. Okay, for one thing, I know that old buzzards that sit on their butts all day looking at little girl's profiles need to get a life, but it's also those naive little 12-14 year old girls that put themselves out there. In my opinion, Myspace shouldn't be available to anyone ages 14 and under. On the news, some guy was saying how they were trying to figure out a way to prevent anyone under a certain age limit from signing up on Myspace and other blog sites like it, because we all know that these litlle kids can lie about their age.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Myspace is still dangerous to me. But like said above, if you are stupid enough to put vital informoation about yourself...

But even if you put what school you go to. You shouldn't even put that, as a test was conducted once. These reportes were testing this. They was able to find the kid that put their school in the Myspace.. And when they told her this, she said, "It isn't that big a deal, it isn't dangerous."

Moron. If something like that happened, I would learn my lesson. People just don't think. Anyone in their right minds would start thinking seriously about it after that.

Mmm, and some guy off Livejournal got ten years for raping his four month old daughter.

See, the internet is about a gazillion times safer than real life.

Dunno about a gazillion times safer. If you put info about yourself on the computer, then the internet isn't as safe.