Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: The last book you've read...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Currently reading The Named series by Clare bell, so far I'm on the 2nd book out of 5. It's a cool story where ancient (presumably African) big wild cats have grown sentient, and the series starts in the 1st book by them discovering fire.
    The last book I read before this series was Firebringer by David Clement-Davies and The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman before that. And prior to that I read the Guardian's of Ga'Hoole - series by Kathryn Lasky.
    I have David Clement-Davies' The Sight and its sequel Fell waiting their turn on my shelf (, both of them also animal novels), and I'm also planning on getting my hands on Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder, which I've heard is something like a book about the history of philosophy, disguised as a fictional novel. Sounds like a good read to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revo View Post
    Currently reading The Named series by Clare bell, so far I'm on the 2nd book out of 5. It's a cool story where ancient (presumably African) big wild cats have grown sentient, and the series starts in the 1st book by them discovering fire.
    The last book I read before this series was Firebringer by David Clement-Davies and The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman before that. And prior to that I read the Guardian's of Ga'Hoole - series by Kathryn Lasky.
    I have David Clement-Davies' The Sight and its sequel Fell waiting their turn on my shelf (, both of them also animal novels), and I'm also planning on getting my hands on Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder, which I've heard is something like a book about the history of philosophy, disguised as a fictional novel. Sounds like a good read to me.
    I have been wanting to read The Named series for so long, looked at purchasing online but some of the prices seemed rather excessive, so I haven't been able to get a hold of them yet. I have been also meaning to read The Sight and Fell, but haven't gotten around to those either. I need to stop by my favourite second hand book store and have a look for more animal novels, they often have some
    That which you manifest is before you.