Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lilo & Stitch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've seen "Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch" now and I liked it a lot!! The animation was very good, the story... well... I must admit it was quite flat but still okay for a sequel and Stitch was cuter than ever! It had very good music in it and the ending almost made me cry!

You should definately see it if you liked the first one!!! Anyone else seen it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw it and loved it.

Quoted from my LJ...

I just got Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch today and just finished watching it. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about it, but when I heard my online friends saying it was actually good(and we can be such tough critics, it's not even funny), that disappeared for the most part. By far, this is the best DTV sequel I have ever seen. It even bypasses Simba's Pride, in my opinion. Everything about the movie was so like the original, I was loving every moment of it. It makes me practically forget about the other sequel and that whole franchise about it.

I practically cried at the end, too. I reminded me so much of my dog's death, it's not even funny.

Yes, a very good sequel, indeed. This makes me actually want to see the Bambi sequel, too.X3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Are the voices also still the same?

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All the voices except for Lilo's are the same. Dakota Fanning voiced Lilo instead of Devaigh Chase. In my opinion, I think Dakota is a better Lilo.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I get shivers when I hear that name

haha

I heard of her, just never heard her voice before.
    But if people say it's good, I'll definatly rent it someday soon.
    (cheaper then bying *lol*)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When Dakota whispers, it creeps me out. She such a great actress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved the song "Always" that was played at the end. It was a good thing and cheering me up after the sad scene.

I'm sorry about the death of your dog, Katse...

And yes, I liked Dakota as Lilo, too. She's ai least as good as Devaigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Isn't Dakota the little brat from War of the Worlds and other such horror movies?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I believe she is MOS.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, but I heard Devaigh was worse to work with.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well, how old was she back then, most (read: most) kids those ages, can be difficult sometimes.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think she was ten. She acted like a smart alec and junk to the animators. My sources tell me they couldn't stand working with her, so they wanted to go with Dakota for the sequel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lilo and stitch is awesome dude!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've seen it but I just found this thread.
    L&S is pretty good. It's a very enjoyable movie, and I love this movie. The storyline\plot is cute, and the 'ohana'\family bond thing, though somewhat cliche, is sweet and touching. The jokes aren't too corny, and Lilo is cute as well as Stitch. However, L&S just doesn't have the 'WOW' factor of Disney classics like TLK, SLEEPING BEAUTY, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, DUMBO, SONG OF THE SOUTH, etc. It's a great movie, in other words, and one of my favorites, but I don't think it will become a Disney classic or looked back upon with great fondness ten+ years down the line.

Animation [1-bad 5-best]: *****
    Character originality and appeal: *****
    Background art: *****
    Plot originality\appeal: *****
    Visual appeal overall: *****
    General movie rating: *****

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What? Does Stitch die in Stitch has a glitch? Don't worry about *spoilers* I want to know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Almost, but his love for his family brings him back... miraculously. The scene made me cry. 0^0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    <Saving you the long drabble> I HATE this cartoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Almost, but his love for his family brings him back... miraculously. The scene made me cry. 0^0
    Aww. Yeah, I heard a lot of reviewers on Amazon saying that was a surprisingly touching seen for a movie like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    I know, I was really bawling at that scene :badnews: .. until I realized they pulled a "Beauty and the Beast" .. then I was like.. meh.

tell you the truth Stitch's Glitch wasn't all that great ... yes, the animation was good and such.. and I LOVE Lilo kicking Mertle's Butt (and other body parts).. but I thought Lilo was really selfish for not paying attention to Stitch.. I know she wanted her Mom to be proud of her , but still I didn't care for her..

seemed like Jumbaa didn't have anything to do in the movie except trying to find a cure for Stitch .. speaking of which if recharging Stitch's molecules were so important , why didn' t he mention it at the trial or later in the movie? meh...

the Pleakley and David scenes were O.K .. I must be the only person who thinks Pleakley in drag is funny specially the Hawaiian girl one where Pleakley's lipstick is kinda smudged.. and David looks so cute in that matador outfit.. but the outcome of the plot was kinda predictable..

oh well, there's always Leroy and Stitch in June..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just bringing this up because i found it in one of my screenshots and thought it was amusing....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...gar/turtle.jpg

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it here