Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilo & Stitch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lilo & Stitch!

"The Swamp," needed a Lilo & Stitch fix.

I like Lilo & Stitch, Stitch! The Movie, and Lilo & Stitch: The Series.--All!

My favorite character out of the bunch is Stitch (Experiment 626) . Nothing funnier than a blue alien bent on coffee & coconut cake.

I think Disney made a stupendous sensation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought Lilo and Stitch was cute but personally it didn't catch my attention enough, I havn't seen it in a while and I don't particular care if I see it again or not, it was a nice way to spend one and a half hours though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One of my favorite Disney movies of recent years, very funny, great music (very important to me at least). I haven't seen to many of the shows of the series but they do carry the essence of the movie.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I love the movie, "Stitch the movie" is OK too, too bad it's a little short, the series, I know they are showing here, but I haven't seen it yet.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never actually seen it. I've watched a couple of episodes from the series but that's about it.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lilo and Stitch is a cute movie =), I don't really watch the series though, and I've never seen the Stitch movie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I... really didn't like it. For no particular reason, but it just seemed to have no substance to it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I didn't really like it either. I didn't think it really had much of a story. And it just seemed so corny when Stitch said "No body gets left behind." XD
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like first movie especially. ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I liked Lilo and Stitch, I thought it was a very cute movie ^^

Lilo for some odd reason reminds me of my older sister a bit xD And Stitch hehe, he's just cute ^^ * Stitch*

I love the scene where Stitch builds San Francisco

And the rest of you better like ti too "Yeah...." xD j/k ^^

I didn't care too much for the second movie, but I love the series ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first movie was pwnzy-orness. The second movie and the series are awful...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love this movie! love it love it love it! check the avvy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do enjoy Lilo and Stitch. The style of the movie appeals to me; they used watercolor techniques Disney hasn't done since Dumbo (because it's harder to fix if a mistake is made, as opposed to other coloring methods). The whole movie is rounded off and soft-looking, sorta like if you hugged it there wouldn't be any sharp points or jagged lines that'd poke ya (how's that for an analogy?)
    It's surprising how well the movie works, given the characters include a sassy little smark-aleky girl for a main character and a disgusting, "high-badness-level" alien experiment pretending to be a dog for the other.
    I think I like it most because the story includes the Ohana theme and the analogy to the ugly duckling. If you haven't noticed, family is a big theme for Disney movies. This time around, it was done very well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love the first movie! It's so cute and funny. I don't think that "Stitch - The Movie" was meant as a sequel because they're releasing a Lilo & Stitch 2 ("Stitch Has a Glitch") this summer. The Stitch Movie was an introduction to the TV series I guess...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I love Lilo and Stitch. I remember when it first came out I saw it like 10 times. I love it. Haven't seen it in a while though.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    haha

There's a whole bunch of these right here

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those are hilarious, Nathalie!

Stitch is quite the ostentatious one. He'd make a great lead or supporting role for any of... (well most of those movie roles or maybe not) !

His canny & rambunctious self might make leeway to some concentrative tranquility.

It's assumed that some tranquilizers are deemed necessary; and in no way to give him coffee. -- To assure that he'll be under opulent control.

So... I say, to the production studios! *weeeeee* LOL~!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    STM has such a thing against Lilo and Stitch, he doesn't even want to see it. XD

It's one of the first recent Disney 2-D animated movies that I didn't care to see again once it was released on DVD. I only saw it twice in the theaters, because my friends wanted to go see it, and wanted me to go. I already saw it once and didn't care to see it again, but I only went because my friends invited me.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i liked it, but they ruined it with the series, not something id watch all the tlike like tlk tho :P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    STM has such a thing against Lilo and Stitch, he doesn't even want to see it. XD
    Haha yeah ... I believe he once said something like, that if he would visit me, that he would be afraid, that I would force him to look

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu