Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Incredibles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw that movie and absolutly loved it! The best scene is the one where Jackjack goes all crazy on the villan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Muruwa
    My favorite character... Violet, her powers were cool.
    I think you can tell who's mine by looking at my sig and avvy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    have you noticed how many Nala smileys we have on this board?:Ohno:

something mildly amusing , I was at the store in the video section of the store looking for movies.. this one kid told his mom he wanted to see the Disney movie with cows in it. so the Salesclerk says that the Incredi-BULLS (ha-ha ) wasn't on video yet.. of course then the kid said he wanted to see Home on the Range.. the clerk replied .. well, it's better than Monsters Stink and Grinding Nemo.. but not as good as a Bug's strife ..and PLOY STORY . ...yeah, don't quit your day job pal..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Omg, Starlioness, that guy is too much... XD

And you can never have too many Nala smilies...

But, I think we need more Zazu smilies. (As this is the only one!)
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, and we need more Pumbaa ones :scream: and don't forget Rafreaky how bout some shenzi and Banzai smileys guys? and you can never have too much Ed..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yay, just watched it today.
    Kinda cool, though the storyline's a bit random.
    And i'ma like Frozone's (sp?) powers.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    haven't seen it yet... maybe I will.. or then not.. at least not in movies because I'm quite busy at the moment with School and work

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by FCSimba
    Anchorage -grins- You live near?
    Nowhere near, I'm in CA. But how's Anchorage? I might move there when I move out of the house... does it rain enough? I looked at the charts, and according to them it barely rains there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Nowhere near, I'm in CA. But how's Anchorage? I might move there when I move out of the house... does it rain enough? I looked at the charts, and according to them it barely rains there.
    Hmm, well, we've had quite a bit of rain this year, off and on snow, not enough to go snowboarding in but...Eh, I love Anchorage, it's wonderful here. It's a nice place to live, if you like it dark and cold.

People would think Alaska to be covered in snow constantly and freezing, but in reality our winters are a dry cold--much less chilling then humid cold--and our summers are so HOT! It even got to be about 90 degrees here this summer!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, well, we've had quite a bit of rain this year, off and on snow, not enough to go snowboarding in but...Eh, I love Anchorage, it's wonderful here. It's a nice place to live, if you like it dark and cold.

People would think Alaska to be covered in snow constantly and freezing, but in reality our winters are a dry cold--much less chilling then humid cold--and our summers are so HOT! It even got to be about 90 degrees here this summer!
    That's hard to believe, but I do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    That's hard to believe, but I do.
    Don't worry, it was hard to believe it got 90 for me too! :Psst: But it was, and to keep cool we had to drink lots of soda's (which was okay by me) and blast the crud out of each other with squirt guns. Muhahaha Let's just say I won the water fight as General FC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by starlioness
    so the Salesclerk says that the Incredi-BULLS (ha-ha ) wasn't on video yet.. of course then the kid said he wanted to see Home on the Range.. the clerk replied .. well, it's better than Monsters Stink and Grinding Nemo.. but not as good as a Bug's strife ..and PLOY STORY . ...yeah, don't quit your day job pal..
    ...it can be fun to ba a clerk, sometimes.....especially when you have to plus sell....I really mess that up..... ......I plus sell lottery tickets to 10 year old kids, ask people if they would like chips with their chips, ask if I could have cash back when they pay with debit, and I even pluss sell the Beer Runners......Would you like any chips with your stolen beer, Mother F****r?!?........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The coasts are nice, but the inland areas (like Fairbanks) are too extreme. Fairbanks has the widest ranging temperatures in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -nods- Yeah--Fairbanks is wierd. I like Homer a lot -grins- All those starfishies just a'waitin' to be poked and prodded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *SPOILERS* (kinda, not major)
    ------
    --------
    ----------
    ------------
    ---------
    -------

It was surprising to see a skeleton like that in a Disney movie. You know, when he was underground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was reluctant to seeing it at first but my mom draged me down to the theater any way. I was surprized to see that it was a great movie and if you check my profile you'll see I have it listed. Violet was also my favorite character. Too bad I can't turn invisible sometimes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOAH! I didn't notice how old this post was, well hope you get my message Suki!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I personally didn't like it too much. After Finding Nemo (which I though was a terrible film) I'm not too enthusiastic about PIXAR films anymore. I just didn't think the story was too great, didn't reallly like any of the characters. Frozone was pretty cool but they just they didn't use him as much as the trailers made out and it was such a shame.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    voted "i liked it"

the beginning wasn't that good in my opinion, but after 35 minutes or so, the movie gets better

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

March 15th.