Shrek 1 and 2 were both such ugly films. Funny though... kinda. Good voice acting. Good music. I never really liked Shrek. Not too original if you think about it.

I liked Shark Tale. Took a while to get used to the look of the film but hey. The voice acting was great.. the animation was a lacking. Renders were beautiful. Character designs were disturbing. Would have been cooler with it's original title, "Sharkslayer". I may be a but bias on this one. I love Will Smith.

Incredibles was just that. Incredible. Pixar is awesome. But Brad Bird is wrong about "best studio ever." Boy was he off. Pixar has lightyears to travel before they can even consider themselves "one of the best studios." Lightyears. Pixar needs to pull their heads from out of the clounds and realize that without Disney they would be nothing. They would still be scraching out commercials and doing LucasArt's dirty work if Eisner never gave them the light of day. Good studio? Yes. Best studio ever? Hell no. Far far far from it.