Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Give me a problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why on the large proportion of cakes and trifles from Tesco does it say on the base of the carton 'Other End Up'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
    why on the large proportion of cakes and trifles from Tesco does it say on the base of the carton 'Other End Up'?
    WTF? That's like more of a question then a prob. anyway, but seriously WTF are you talking about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by PhantomBPR
    WTF? That's like more of a question then a prob. anyway, but seriously WTF are you talking about?
    sorry, it's just one of those random things. ignore me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I've been doing alot of thinking lately and I've come to a decsion, it may sound odd but considering that we have far to go this is the first step. What I've decided is that: Lea Halalela is like a hormonal teenager going through puberty, and it keeps going through some odd stages. If you look back a few months ago, we had a problem with everyone leaving the board, (there were probably more, but I wasn't here to see them if there were) and now we are going through the randomness stage. Personaly, I never really thoght that randomness was a big deal, but apparently everyone here wants it to be, either way the fact is that this is another stage that Lea is going through and if we want to make it through ok, then we'll have to make the right choices. Now, refresh my memory, how did we get though the crisis where everyone wanted to leave?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We didn't... they left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    We didn't... they left.
    Oh........... ..............well then obviously, if this truly is a real problem then we need to take care of it before it get's out of control, I was hopeing we could base our fixing of the problem from how we might have fixed the last one, however I suppose I won't. Well, back to the drawing board.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by PhantomBPR
    sorry I went to bed early, uh let's see. Well if you have a history of ashma or if you smoke or something you might want to get help, however if you have allergies or something like that, you might just want to get some water or something, I personaly would see if anyone else was awake (cause my dad is like always awake) and tell them about it, so if you think it's serious, tell someone about it, if not just drink something, however I can't be the judge of how serious your chest pain is, you have to decide that for yourself.

I STILL KNOW ALL! :knowdees:
    this answer just wake me up
    nice answer btw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roast Beef?