Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give me a problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People don't try to make life tougher than it is for no reason, their lives are probably speckeled with failure in certain things, failure leads to wanting to be better, and if that weren't bad enough, when they do meet someone who is better than they are in that area our old friend envy pays a visit and then things get ugly. I have no proof of this but I beleive that 50% of bullying is because of envy. In other cases where people may make fun of the way you walk or talk that is usually because they have anger issues and are annoyed by little things like this, but it is all trased back to the seven sins my friend.

Sloth:
    Greed:
    Lust:
    Gluttony::scream:
    Anger:
    Pride:
    Envy:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sloth:
    Yep, Simba's really Slothin' there... lol

Great answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL, ok maybe not the best description of Sloth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Big me knows so much oo.

Kar kar... lets see other question.

What would you do if you had a friend which is a really good and wise guy, but for some reason he doesnt want to be "him" but someone else who isnt, and wants to just ignore and forget his past, while the best thing he could do is to face his past so he can get over it and he can exploit all his wiseness at the 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm, very difficult, hmm, well what I would try to do is talk to him and say something like, "Man, you don't need this, your smarter, you know your not being cool." But it is extremly hard to get stuborn people to change, if I knew a little more about this guy's personality I might be able to give you a better answer, but for now, this is all I have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got a problem. Read carefully, please.

If a tree falls in a forest and it doesn't make a sound, was anyone there to hear it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nope, I wasn't there
    You weren't there
    and noone else was there.

We were all here chating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well... that's the right answer.

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody's around, who cares?
    The answer: philosophers.

Try this one:

If you wanted to make people think you were a genius, what would be the best way of doing it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Genius: Well, first you'd have to monitor them for a few days, and figure out what they know and don't know. Then you'll want to maybe learn the names of organs that nobody usualy thinks about like the uvula and the modulaoblongata, finaly you'll maybe want to quote shakespear (or Ozzy Osbourne lol) then once you know what they don't know, wait for the oportunity where it would be good to answer and or explain something and tell it to them. I can't garantie it, but I'm sure if you did all of this, the're liable to think something about you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Or could I just pretend to know all that stuff?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Or you could just base yourself on your real knowledge, you will always know something that someone else wont, if you know how to exploit this little or lot of extra knowledge then you can look like a genious, without need of spying, stalking or reading useless stuff.

Problem:
    If you were on a contest for being called a smart guy on a random forum (as random like.. Princesimba.com forum ^^), and you are able to make just one thread and base all your campaign on that, what should that thread be about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Problem: What can I do to make my, non-competeing forum more popular?

Link in my profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Iestyn
    How can we be sure that the sky isn't really green and we're all just colourblind?
    If we define colours by their wavelengths/frequencies, then the naming system for them is irrelevant. For example, green is about 510nm, and blue is around 475nm. Therefore, if the sky has a wavelength of around 480ish nm, we can say with high confidence that it's blue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The great question... *drum roll*

"How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forum Popularity: If you wish to make your forum more popular, you must let people know about it, I didn't even know Lea H. existed until I clicked on a link, however if you want to get people to know, you may end up joining many other forums, by this I mean, if it's a TLK forum join other TLK forums and post about it there. Merchendise would be nothing without commercials, and forums would be nothing without links and the people who go to them. Try it, it may work.:knowdees:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Inuchance
    If we define colours by their wavelengths/frequencies, then the naming system for them is irrelevant. For example, green is about 510nm, and blue is around 475nm. Therefore, if the sky has a wavelength of around 480ish nm, we can say with high confidence that it's blue.
    That's a good answer, but can you explain why the sky in England is always grey?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Problem: What if Yellowstone erupted what do we all do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Run.quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by A_Rogue_Lion
    Problem: What if Yellowstone erupted what do we all do?
    Are you watching that TV show about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Iestyn
    That's a good answer, but can you explain why the sky in England is always grey?
    Not really, but let's just blame Roog anyway.