Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: How tall are you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    I'm Taller than my mum (she's onyl short) and I can get served in bars and clubs but can still get child bus fares
    XD Oh, lucky you! I'm short but I look old - I've heard people guess my age from anywhere between 18-21. XD I'm like "NO, I'M 16 ^_^" and they spend 15 minutes trying to convince me I'm wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    XD Oh, lucky you! I'm short but I look old - I've heard people guess my age from anywhere between 18-21. XD I'm like "NO, I'M 16 ^_^" and they spend 15 minutes trying to convince me I'm wrong.
    Haha, i get the same thing. I'm tall and i've been asked if i'm 17, if i'm a sophmore, junior, or senior, and one person asked me for the day i graduated 0.0; I'm like, "ummmm, i'm only fourteen." And than if my mom's standing by me she's all freaking out cause she doesn't want people to think i'm older and she's all, "She's only fourteen!! FOURTEEN!" It's great xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alli
    Haha, i get the same thing. I'm tall and i've been asked if i'm 17, if i'm a sophmore, junior, or senior, and one person asked me for the day i graduated 0.0; I'm like, "ummmm, i'm only fourteen." And than if my mom's standing by me she's all freaking out cause she doesn't want people to think i'm older and she's all, "She's only fourteen!! FOURTEEN!" It's great xD
    We should start a "No, we're not *age*, we're *age*." club. XD Everyone who's older or younger than the public believes is welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    We should start a "No, we're not *age*, we're *age*." club. XD Everyone who's older or younger than the public believes is welcome!
    Haha, well i never said there was anything wrong with being thought a couple years older Certainly catches the guys attention where i'm at

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Hehe, usually people say I look like I'm around 17-18 years old =) ... I could perhaps get into an 18 movie at the cinema, and get served alcohol in England ...
    Lucky. I had to be asked my age when I was buying a video certified 12 when I was 13.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Aww lol ... But girls like looking young, don't they ? I mean, quite frankly I don't care how old I look, although I think it's nicer looking to be a little older than younger ...
    Well I'm glad I don't look old. I think I look my age now. When I was 13, I must admit that I looked younger because of the way I dressed.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think people who are in there thirties/fourties like looking younger.. not nessicarilary teenagers XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Approximately 6 feet here, or 1.83 meters for you metric folk (whom I envy).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I finally got around to checking my height. My estimate of 5'8" was correct, for that is how tall I am :E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i m 5 ft 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm 18, but I look like 13 and no one belives me when I say I'm not 12 when they ask...Then my brother says in his school that I'm 19 and I'm just "Yes, I am!" -big smile- when they ask... Kids under 11 is VERY strict with ages, if they're 9 and you say 7 they gets angry... when you're about 30 you want to look younger, like ten years younger, and when you're 13-19, you want to be older like 20-25 so that you can go in to pubs and stuffs.... In what age do you want to be your actual age??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm between 5'11" and 5'10" depending on the time of day. You get slightly shorter as the day goes on...

I'm 19 and I look my age if not a little older. I usually never get asked my age to buy rated R/M movies or games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm about 5'12, I'm 16 so I think the height is normal. People think I'm older than what I am, I blame my height for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Darn you tall people x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How tall Am I?

i'm 173cm or 5 feet 7.
    Pretty short in USA and pretty tall for a dude in Malaysia
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    6' 3", and I'm 17. I think I'm tall enough. Now I gotta start working on those other two, "dark" and "handsome"....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Around 5'9 - 5'10 depends on the day *chuckles* i feel short! So many people are taller than me! Nooooo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't worry mate, I'm 5'7. *sniff*...
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I was 174.4 cm tall last time I checked. (that's around 5'7 for the non-metric users =P)

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am 5' 6" tall.... I feel short by a inch :sniff:

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.