Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here is my room...

The Entrance to my only place of sanity

All Hail the TV, And Xbox

My Keyboard + amplified sound sytem lol

This Looks a bit plain, oh well

Part of my Desk

My Most Prized possesion, location and Hobby, in my room, the computer and desk, this is where is spent quiet alot of my time if i aint on my bike.

Some people may think my room looks boring and dull, but i dont care lol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara
    ah, thank god I'm not the only one who have it xD My brother wondered why I bought such a childish thing but I was like "What? It's TLK!" ^^ It was cheaper when I bought it tho in contrast from when it was new. So does your sis like the car?? xD My brother (my brother my brother all the time x) use to "play" with it for fun, he's 13 ... still he find it quite amusing
    Yeah, she sorta likes it. She rides it ever now and then. But I, seriously, ride it more. XD And I play on the keyboard thing too. Fun fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea, the keyboard is fun xD A little weird tones maybe, I read on the package it would play Hakuna Matata but I never found the button for it, it just played some other songs everywhere but when I was checking out the piano thing and did something with the Simba figure I think, it started to play the song I was looking for ^^ I'm so smart ... But it's disturbing to play a song on the keyboards, the figure sounds more than the tones, don't they?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My bed is to the right...just below the pic...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This Land, your room is an example of how i would want to have mine i dont like it when its all like boisterous x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My humble home.

I got the box room which is why everything is so pushed together, but I like it, it's cosy.

The big red thing is obviously my bed (I love my bed!) and lying on it are a few of my Timon's who sleep there while I'm away. Next to my bed is my TV and DVD player and behind that on the wall is shevles full of DVDs and movie merchandise (the big round white thing on the middle shelf is Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, he really stands out in this pic, dunno why). And in the bottom left hand corner is my beloved plant and my sewing machine. Between the bed and TV is a pile of books with my childhood toy sitting on top, which you can just see.

So now you know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gypsy, i have to say that the room i had before the one i got now, is like the half of yours.. Oo it's just as big as my current one right now. I love those Timons!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone's room looks great! All the Lion King stuff! *stares in amazement*

Here's some of my stuff:

This is a slightly older pic of my bed. I can tell cuz the Jurassic Park poster is no longer on my wall.
    This is straight to the left of my bed on the far wall above my TV. And this is right next to it to the right (at the head of my bed).
    This and this is what's on top of my dresser. Note the wonderful pic of my mate. ^^
    This is my door, lol, and this is my kick-arse bookbag that usually sits at the foot of my dresser.

This and this is the wall above my bed. The TLKoB mask thingie was something I made for school last year in art class. =P The lion cut outs are all my friends (and a few of me in there). Some you may recognize like Sharifu, Temba, Shatara, Kiva, and Jespah. One of the lionesses is my friend Saiaira (she's on TLKFAA). The meerkat is my dear friend Meercat (from SimbasPaws forum). The tiger thing is really a Kougra in TLK style, hehe, and the reddish lioness is a friend's RP char. Oh, and Vitani's up there, right next to Shatty. =P And, lastly, the poster is of TLK at the Imax. ^^ It was great!

And that's my room as of now, lol.
    Artwork:
    Lion King Fanart Page ˇ Deviantart Page ˇ
    Furaffinity Page

Telegram: @EvaJanus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! You don't get tired of seeing Lion King stuff all the time?

My brother has that exact same sleeping bag, Eva!

I haven't put anything up in my room, save one of my poems which I printed out and taped on the inside of my bedroom door. It was the poem which I wrote for Valentines day! I just haven't gotten around to it, though I definitely need to!

And completely off topic: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Eva, that's an awesome quote!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    My bed is to the right...just below the pic...

Like the background on your computer. I think I've seen it before somewhere.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's Sarafina's art from TLKFAA...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Krypto
    My brother has that exact same sleeping bag, Eva!

And completely off topic: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Eva, that's an awesome quote!
    w00tness for him!

Yes! I, too, think it's an awesome quote! After reading the book Through Gates of Splendour, I've been in love with the man's story.

Originally posted by lion_roog
    It's Sarafina's art from TLKFAA...
    Her artwork is awesome!
    Artwork:
    Lion King Fanart Page ˇ Deviantart Page ˇ
    Furaffinity Page

Telegram: @EvaJanus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My room is in no condition to have a picture takin of it. It is an absolute disaster

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ohhh Eva, is this one me?

That's so cool you have a pic of Sharifu up there. ^^ And totally cool you have a Jurassic Park poster. I want to get a Jurassic Park poster too. I'll start looking on Ebay.

Awesome rooms everyone. I would post pics of my room but I have a lot more posters and pictures I would like to put on my wall first.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Currently in 'Quaker' Pensylvania, my home state! It's kind of weird, growing here for 11 years, leaving and then coming back for a good stay. You feel like a piece of you has been stitched back in. Anywho, ((No I'm not a quaker)) I'll post the place I'm staying at. As for mainland Missorui, yalls have seen it at it's best on my videos of 'The Genie's Lamp' - it hasn't changed but grown worse, so you're not missing anything trust me.

Beaver Falls Pennsylvania

Yes it was this nakey shamack when I arrived. It's more of a 'move-in' apartment. Which I'm doing for a few days, or a good long two weeks with my eldest brother and his wife and then I'm back to honky tonk Missouri.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora, that is a lot of stuff, If I walked into that "apartment" I swear I wouldn't be able to even MOVE in there! Oo
    *sarcasm sarcasm*

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Utora, that is a lot of stuff, If I walked into that "apartment" I swear I wouldn't be able to even MOVE in there! Oo
    *sarcasm sarcasm*

~KTL~
    Come on Klapp Dome ...at least they gave me the hangars! And a spare window screen.

You know at Best Western, they make those fargin' hangars so you can't take em'? It's like...I was really hopin' I could have your hangars sir...hmmm.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Eva: I have that bookbag too! Love it. Do you have the matching lunch bag?

I don't think I've posted these yet.
    This is my closet. Ignore the clothes falling out of it. And the random costumes hanging there >.> <.< Oh and the crooked painting.
    This is my dog Flash using my big, giant Simba plushie (tm) as a pillow.
    This is the foot of my bed
    My canopy
    My door Notice guardian Kiara and the leopard statue there.

I think that's enough for now.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What am I doing? I don't even go here anymore, and I'm posting my room?!?

[Insert logic here]

Some posters and my stereo, on de dresser drawers.

Turn around 180 degrees and you would see this.

Thought I'd get a close-up of that. I disassembled my clock and customized it.

My shelves. Looks just like Disneyland, huh? Thankyou, yes it does! And yep, those are christmas-style lights. Maybe some other time I'll show you my room all lit up. It's really something. Wonder how I get any studying done.

More shelves.