Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: The story thus far...which will be writen into my African tail's series.... goes as thus.

Me and Simba are on a journey to the Heartlands and then to the north into pride valley where Malaika's true family was, the valley pride. also where the great pride wars of theeast was fought. There Malaika is to find the truth about his family. That they posess the power of the land. while at the same time being on the lookout for rouges of the eastern prides whom of which doesn't like the Heartland pride for the simple fact of the great pride wars. And Malaika's great uncle Chaos is behind the great poacher wars that took place a few seasons ago in which cost Malaika his memory and hurt those around him. after time he was able to gain his meory back. he swore to always protect simba and so when he received a final message from his father, Shujaa, to return to the heartlands he allowed simba to follow. where are at the point where we just met mizani and havn't realized that a lioness near-by has fainted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Mizani" She smiled bowing her head as a geusture of courtesy.
    "Pleased to meet you both, Simbaji and Malaika" She paused breifly

"now about that hunt..."
    Mizani's finely tuned hearing alerted her to an animal lurking somewhere in the grass.
    She whirled around
    "Who is there?"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
    I'm talking about Titus's char

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus wakes and trys to get back on his feet. As soon as he got to his feet he walks slowly out of the grass not knowing that someone is there. as soon he walked out of the grass he colapsed again. Panting and panting he tried to breath slow so he can continue what he was doing, but he feels so dehydrated that he can't stop panting and he fainted once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: let put my profile on one more time there's something i forgot to add.

Name: Titus
    Species: Lion
    Pride: N/A
    Description:
    Eye Color: Blue
    Fur: White
    Tail Tuft color: Blonde
    Hair Color(Main): Blonde
    Other: Grey single triangles on both sides of cheeks(pointed end pointing down)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani gasped as the lion lay unconcious before them.
    She cautiously walked over to the lion and gentley patted his head.

He didn't move except for his slow breathing.

"er, Malaika? little help here?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus looks up with fuzziness in his eye's "wat...er.....i need......water".
    and trys to stay awake cus if he fainted again he may never wake up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With a quick sigh of thankfullness for the interuption Malaika got up with a stern look and raced over to the lions side.

"We must get this poor creature out of the sun. There should be a waterhole to the south of here. It's a few hours walk but we must make haste."

With all his strength Malaika lifted the lion onto his back and lokoed back at the other two.

"I need you two to fallow closely and make sure no one will try to ambush us. This may be a trap but I'm not going to let anyone die. I've seen to many die. Lets move."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani looked behind her, realising what Malaika said could have some truth in it.
    She looked at Simbaji.
    "Guess hunting will have to wait" She sighed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ON: Vala sat quietly by the waterhole and lapped it up gently. The heat was exhausting, and she didn't plan at all to stay out all day and turn roasty toasty in it's grasp.

OFF: I'm thinking I meet Mala and Titus at the water hole while I'm lappin' it all up?
    For the FAQ

Name: Utora
    Species: Lioness
    Pride: Has none
    Description:
    Eye Color: Red
    Fur: Tan
    Tail Tuft color: Black
    Hair Color(Mane): Has a little tuft of mane, [brown]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba nodded to Mizani. Most of his guard had been let down by now. The akward chance meeting hadn't turned out so bad afterall and Mizani seemed pretty nice. He did have to admit though that it seemed strange how he and Malaika had traveled so long and far without meeting any others to all of a sudden come upon not only Mizani, but now this other rogue. Even as he began to follow Malaika and Mizani he knew somewhere in the back of his mind that it could be dangerous to become too comfortable with situations that warrented caution, even in the best of turnabouts, on such short notice. Still, things seemed well enough and even though hunger still sought his small form, a drink of water before going off to hunt didn't sound all that bad either.

ooc: welcome aboard : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OFF: Just be careful that I don't sink yer boat now that I'm aboard! mwahahahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: you know what, what my avatar looks like i'm thinking insted of 15 make that 17 in human years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika huffed under the weight of the half concious lion. Ocasionaly he would look back at Simbaji and Mizani to make sure they were keeping close by. He didn't want to have to drop the lion and kill anyone. He didn't want to but he would if he had too.

"Keep up. We're not far now."

He called back at the others as he tried to pick up his own pace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani gazed out in front of her. The water hole was not far off and she could see the herds taking a drink.
    She licked her lips.

"Any chance that we could hunt while at the water hole, Malaika?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The young rouge was more confused then ever. What the heck was actually going on? She was more confused then what she was before. After viewing a poorly looking teenage leonine fall several times. Was he ill? Or just zapped by the dreadful heat that swamped the entire land around them, every now a soft cool breeze would pass gracefully. Method's eyes scanned closely, she was more curious of the minority group that seemed to grow by the second. Her entire frame slunk lowly into the dangerous weeds of death, following them from a safe distance. She kept surveying them, ebon lips seemed to switch into a small haunting smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba followed the group as they made their way towards their destination, at least the one that was most immediate for now. As he watched the older ones talk and make conversations as they may, as grown-ups often do, he started to let his path diverge slightly, letting the distance widen ever so slightly from the others. He wasn't going to wander off all by himself, but that didn't mean that he couldn't give himself a little berth to explore the trailways they were on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika's stopped just short of the waterhole and carefully laid the lion down. Something didn't feel right to him.

"Mizani, take care of this lion. Someone's out there. I don't know if there friendly but I will find them."

He looked around for simbaji but didn't see him. Cursing himself he turned back to Mizani again.

"Where's simbaji?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani was confused by Malaikas question and she turned around, to find that indeed Simbaji was gone.

"he was here a minute a go....."
    She sniffed the ground trying to find his scent.

"from what I can smell he hasn't gone far"
    She looked at the unconcious lion.

"I'll look after the lion and you go find Simbaji. If there is something out there then Simbaji won't be safe alone" Mizani muttered, padding over to the lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus, even though he was half concious, knew something is wrong and doesn't feel right sence it start to fel more bad, he started thinking about the situtation and tried to resolve it and fix it, but he is so weak he couldn't possibly do anything, he thought he was done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika paced back and forth sizing up the situation. part of him thought that he should seek out the danger and neutralize it while the other thought but what about simbaji? He had to make a quick decision. perhaps it was best that he actually take control of the situation and seek out that trouble since simbaji may be in danger.

"Mizani, if simbaji shows up keep him here while I search the tall grass for anything suspicious. When I come back and ONLY only when I com back may you hunt for food. in the mean time watch for simbaji and help this poor lion."

With that he leapt into the tall grass and stopped a few meters away. He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the world around him hoping the earth would give him some hint as to where, if there were, any danger might be. Listening intently he heard the sound of a heartbeat. Not his own but of anothers. It was calm and smooth, the sound of your heart beat when hiding silently waiting to strike your prey. In a deep menacing voice he spoke.

"I know your out there. I can feel your heartbeat. I'm not here to tell you what's going to happen. You already know the out come. I leave you with a choice. Either come out of hiding or I hunt YOU down and we'll take things from there. I leave this choice to you."