Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba watched as events unfolded and was quite restless himself. But he also shared Kovujin's sentiment - too an extent. What could he do? Granted he'd been involved in his share of fights and probably none too safely. Still, now was not the time to try and prove himself. There were plenty of adults around and the last thing he wanted to was to be under paw when they were trying to handle things themselves.

He looked to Kovujin as Kijana's question was asked. He only gave a slight nod to the other cub to signal that they'd be ok then turned to look at Kijana once more. He could tell his friend was restless and didn't want to keep him from helping the others, especially if it were something he knew he had to do.

"We'll be ok. Hurry and see what you can do."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The scar on Malaika's head hurt as he woke slowly in the morning sun. he looked around yet something seemed to be wrong. He was already outside his parents cave. He didn't realise he was still unconsious. Yet it felt real to him.

From with-in the cave came a voice. He recognized the voice and saddened him. It was the sound of his mother. He knew she was dead but he could still hear her voice. Was he dead. No the pain wouldn't be there if it was. Then where was he?

Malaika laid upon the ground shaking covered in sweat. Though the wounds had healed the best they could there was somethings they could not heal. The claws of one of the lions had had poison on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smirked, "I can take care of the little guy" Kovujin said putting his paw around Simba's back pulling him close to him and smiling, even though Simbaji was bigger, and older than him.

"Don't worry about a thing, Go on help them out, They need your help... I can feel something.. Just isn't right Kijana" Kovujin said worriedly.

He turned his attention back to Simbaji, He wondered if he felt it too, the same feeling he was having, the feeling that something bad had happened, or something bad was about to happen, then he just wondered if it was himself and his nonsense about thinking for the worst all the time. he shook his head trying to get the thoughts out of his mind

'Everyone will be okay... They have to be' Kovujin thought to himself

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika entered the cave slowly his mothers voice sounding distorted soon it was replaced with the voice of his father which also faded into his uncles voice. As he drew to the back of the cave he stopped and let his eyes adjust to the darkness. The voices faded slowly away as he looked about untill his eye fell upon the outline of a mandrill.

"Welcome my child. I was expecting you to be here sooner. Time is of the essence." She spoke.

"Who are you?"

"Now is not the time for triviality. No you are not dead, not yet any way. Your friends are trying to save you while you remain here. You have been forced into dream scape since you have not come to visit for yourself. What you saw in the dream was in fact a vision. The events you witnessed was, shall we say, a link between you and the leader of the rogues. Some one who's same blood line runs through your vane's."

"But who..."

That is a question I can not answer. You must find that out for yourself. Forget coming here to your families cave. To the north is pride valley you must past through there into your families true land and origon. There you will find what you seek. Be carefull though he will now be watching everything you do. He will kill you when he see's fit."

Malaika's breathing as he laid upon the earth slowed yet he still shivered as though cold. Only one animal could help him now. The only one of the group who knew about the healing herb of the savannah.

Simbaji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba couldn't hear the cries of battle any longer and grew more concerned. Just because he didn't hear anything didn't mean that nothing was happening. And besides, if nothing was happening then that meant one of only two things; either Malaika and the others had won, or they had failed. He didn't know why there wasn't any word but he was becoming anxious. Maybe Kijana would find out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (um is anyone going to continue? I know school is in but its been a couple weeks now.i've been working on the book and it would feel weird to get to this point in the book and just stop and wait for everyone)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Oops :| for the longest time I had no clue what to post >.>! Sorry Malaika I'm like, Confuzzled lol, Have no clue.. On what to post about so this post might seem, Stupid lol xD I think its Kijana's turn.. Or it could be mine.. I'm not sure.. lol.....))

Kovujin turned his head to the right to look at Simba, he seemed to be staring off in the distance from where the fight had origionated from, His ears went flat on his head and sighed, He didn't know what to do, even if there was something to do he probably couldnt do it, His age, was one thing he hated about himself, He wished he was more grown up and older, that way if anything were to happen he could help protect his friends and atleast offer some natural abilities he had to his friends.

He inhaled the wind that blew in his face now and smiled a bit, Hoping for the best that everyone was okay, but him he didn't know anything that was going on. The real things that were happening were still a mystery to him, and Simba too.

"Simba, Do you think they will be alright..? I mean, Malaika and the others, You think they made it out safely? From the fight? What are your thoughts about this.." He asked looking away from Simba now to look in the direction of the fight, and where the sounds were coming from until they had finally come to a halt not to long ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba had watched as Kijana had gone off to see what the matter was but quickly lost sight of him. The fact that even now by this point there was still no word or indication as to what had happened only made him more worried.. and more curious. He knew that Malaika and the others had tried to keep him safe and even sent him and Kovujin out of harms way, but there was too much mystery for him to ignore. If Malaika and the others had been successful, wouldn't they have sent word, or at the very least come themselves to say so? But then, too, if things had fared badly, why was there no one coming after them? Too much a mystery.

The cub swiveled his ears as he heard Kovujin ask him what he thought, and moments later his eyes and gaze followed as he looked at Kovujin. He could tell that the other cub was as much at a loss as to what to do as he was, and, were all things equal, probably feeling like there was little they could, or even should do. However, simba's own time and experiences in the past had forced him to adapt, to find ways to make the impossible happen and do what he could no matter the cost. A few times some of that experience was gained at the hands of naivity and curiosity mixed with potential foolishness, perhaps more than a few. But no matter the case he couldn't just sit here, no matter what the others said - it just wasn't in his nature.

"I don't know, but I'm going to go find out for myself. It's been too long, someone should have said something by now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika felt alone in the cave even with the Mandrill there. It dawned upon him that he might end up well past dreamscape. Though he was unsure of where he was. Dreamscape he knew well enough but this place felt different kinda forbodeing. It chilled him to the bone. There was no denying that he could very well die again but this time not be able to return. If that were so then all would be lost. Even the mandrill knew this yet said nothing. Malaika wispered silently to himself.

"Please Ahieu guide my friends and watch over them in our time of need."

Malaika tried to keep himself from crying but faild to keep the tears back as he wept into his paws. The mandril placed her paw on Malaika's back causing him to jump slightly but never taking his head from his paws. Slowly she petted him hoping she could give him some comfort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (its been a while since anyone has replyed. Please we need to continue. I understand school and everything. It doesn't take a lot of time to post. Please who ever is next say something at least.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feirefiz continued to keep the other lion pinned to the ground. He thought he could vaguely hear the paw steps of others, but wasn't too sure.He Looked around at the distance, hoping however came could help. He planted his claws into the back leg muscle as the attacker struggled. They slowly slide in and the struggle ended. It would be no use to run if his muscle was hurt.

He raised his nose and sniffed. Someone did indeed seem to be coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Sorry Malaika xX I just don't know what to do anymore, but here goes :P))

Kovujin looked at Simabji, for he was correct, The cubs just couldn't sit by and not do anything, And If at all, They could contribute somehow to the matter at hand, Kovujin would help if any at all. "Yes your right.. Lets go see what's happened Simba, I fear something is going terribly wrong" Kovujin said with a slight shake of his head, Somewhere in the back of his head, His mind was telling him that this.. Fight, Might not end so well, And that something drastic was happening now, Nothing good was coming out of the fight that he though of, Images filled his mind as he looked back over in the direction of where the fight had taken place, and he let out a slight growl from his muzzle which turned into words.

"Lets get moving!" Kovujin yelled as he ran forward, Running in the direction of where Malaika and the others had went off in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba looked back to Kovujin and noded. He was hesitant about letting him come since he wasn't sure what would happen, but in the end he himself was going against the others trying to keep him safe. The path looked different on the way back. He had been carried by the nape of his neck and only seen the swaying ground. Now the ground was steady, but his eyes still moved from side to side occassionally as he tried to catch any glimpse of Kijana or the others. The noises of battle, as much as he could tell, were silent still. So many had been involved, surely someone should have survived, good or bad.

"I think I see someone up ahead!", he called to Kovujin, trying to keep his voice low enough to keep from being heard beyond his friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked back at Simbaji when he spoke, then stopped to wait for him, "What do you mean?" He said turning back around to face forwards again in the direction of which the battle had taken place. "Who is it?" Kovujin asked, "Anyone we know?" Kovujin said as Simbaji padded up beside him, He kept his voice low so no one could hear him, Incase it was someone they didn't know, or was the enemy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba peered ahead then looked to Kovujin again as the spoke, keeping his voice low as well as he too didn't want to attract any undue attention. As the cub looked on he wish it were easier to reply to the question. Unfortunately they were still too far ad the figures so undefined that he could only guess.

"I'm not sure. I think so."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: sorry for the not so quick reply xP Homework. xX))

Kovujin looked out now, and soon saw the figure of what Simba was talking about, "Should we.. Call out?" Kovujin asked looking at Simba awaiting his answer, he was far wiser than Kovujin, and had been in many predicaments like this probably, and he thought it was best if he left the decision making to him, and him alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Um, well I guess I'll fit myself in somewhere here. I last left Mizani running after your guys trail, so can someone tell me where you guys are exactly? Please and Thank-you))
    Mizani padded slowly along the dusty trail. She had been traveling for quite a while now, and she was starting to get hungry. Her blue orbs would often flicker across the plains, in search of food. The land was fairly empty, even though the land was fairly suitable for living. Perhaps the animals were somewhere further ahead, for she had yet to see a water source. Her golden fur was shimmering in the sun, due to her good grooming, but it was probably not best if she didn't stand out.
    Suddenly a scent hit her nose, that made her shudder. Hyenas.

The smell wasn't very fresh, but it wasn't old enough to ignore. She didn't see a den around, but she'd have to keep an eye out all the same. She searched the distance once more, and she stopped when she saw a small herd. She lowered her whole body, and inched forward, quickly, almost darting. Only until she was alot closer, did she slow down, and let her movements become more precise. Then she was so close, it was hard not to spring out.

Then in a flash, she sprang out of the grass, and trailed in hot pursuit of her target. Flinging herself at its neck, she severed the animals neck with one swift bite.
    She lifted her head to check for Hyena's as she regained her breath, but the smell of blood was strong, and she couldn't smell anything. She tried again, before sinking her teeth into her kill, and enjoying her feast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba looked over to Kovujin as the appraoched closer and noded. He was hesitant to make too much noise since it was not only your friends, but your enemies as well that could hear you. And so he motioned the other cub to stay still as he turned towards the direction that they had spotted the other figure and let out a small soft call. It was almost imperceptible and surely would have to be strained to be heard, but better to start with something that someone might not be sure about than give away their position conclusively.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika laid in the cave afraid and alone. The mandril had left after a while and never returned. He was afraid to leave the cave having seen what could happen in Dream scape. Was it going to be safe to stop in his parents cave in the heartlands? Would it have been taken over by the rogues? The only thing left would be to head strait to Pride valley to the north of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Some how he would need to inform everyone to not try and take him to Mt. Kilimanjaro but to another safe place. No one knew of the cave at the bottom of the reveine. The reveine had been a plce of refuge in time of war. Only once had Malaika been there and that was the night that his father had been killed.

Malaika closed his eyes and used all the strength he could muster and had the earth try and send a message to simba. With all his strenght all he could manage was "Simbaji....please help me." It had drained so much energy that Malaika had fallen unconsious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    will someone talk to me?
    i am so alone