Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba smiled alot himself. It was great to think that he were actually making a friend, a really great friend it looked like too. And he'd be there for Kovujin too. He wondered if the other cub would want to see his own homelands one day. It made him happy to think of having someone else to be around and have fun with.

"I'd like you to stay too as long as you want. I'm glad we're friends."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled again, Kovujin was also glad he had a friend, The last time he remembered having a conversation like this was when he and his family took a trip to the Outlands and he talked to a Hyena!

"Thanks Baji I'll be around, a very, very long time, Until I die if you wouldn't mind"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I wouldn't mind at all."

The cub smiled. Of all the things that kept his mind occupied he was glad that finding a friend on this journey was one of them. Even though he had his own journeys and places to go, he couldn't wait until they got home and he could show Kovujin around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin grinned from ear to ear

"hehe Yay, Now I have something to look forward too, Traveling with you guys when i'm older"

((ooc: Well I'm going to sleep now, Fun RP'ing with you tonight Simbaji : ) ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: and you too! (smiles) hopefully see you soon : ) goodnight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: I'll stay up for a little while longer and RP with you guys hehe))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika walked on listening but paying no heed to what all was said. He still had so many untold stories about his life yet he didn't care to actually tell them. It was just as dark, if not more so, than the battle against the humans.

The older lion looked upon the night sky and looked at the moon wich was halfway up into the sky. It shown almost a redish color making Malaika stop dead in his tracks. This was most definatly a bad omen. quickly he rounded upon the two in a quieted tone.

"We must seek shelter quickly. One of you jump on my back. I shall carry the other. Don't ask questions just do it!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at Malaika, "You take me by the scruff of my neck" Kovujin said getting in front of Malaika.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba looked to Malaika and then Kovujin.

"You go ahead and ride, I'll keep up. Don't want you getting left behind."

The cub grinned just a little to break the shift in tension but was serious that he didn't want to loose his friend so soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika grabbed kovuji by the scruff of the neck and waited for simba to leap upon his back before he could cart them all to safety. There was so much flying through his head at that point. There was someone or something following them but Malaika haddn't senced anything and the lands hadn't informed him of anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The older lion set kovujin down and looked at simba.

"Are you sure you can keep up?"

Malaika was now worried about both of them. He didn't want to lose either of them but knew that with the way things seemed he would have to go back out looking for simba once he got to a safe place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba looked to Malaika and shook his head, indicating to just start moving.

"Don't worry, I'll keep up. If I'm on your back it'll just slow you down trying to carry and balance us both. I'll be fine, let's just go."

simba wasn't trying to be a martyr or anything, it was just that he'd had been in many circumstances before and knew he could handle himself if it came down to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked back at Simba

"Don't get lost please, your one of the few friends I have"
    Kovujin said the comment smiling at simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba smiled back up at Kovujin.

"I'll be OK."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika looked pleadingly upon simba but knew that he wouldn't get anywhere. With a quick bow of his head he grabbed kovujin and took off twords the north east and to the edge of the jungle. He quickly hi kovujin in under the roots of a tree and raced off back after simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba wasn't as far behind Malaika as the older lion probably would have feared. He looked behind him as they ran to see if something was following them but didn't see anything. As he looked in front he saw Malaika again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We must hurry. I will need to carry you. I need to make sure we leave no trace of scent."

Malaika made for simba but stopped and crouched low hearing the pawsteps of two other animals near-by. He looked at simba and whispered into his ears.

"Follow me and do as I say if you don't want to get caught."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: I really need to be going to bed this thread will be continued after i get home from work tomorrow around 6pm my time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: okay good night Malaika, Fun RP'ing with you : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba nodded to Malaika and crouched low, following every movement. His paws moved across the earth silently, quietly. He may not have been trainned like Malaika had been, but he'd certainly had his own share of experiences. Besides, it was something he had gotten quite good at - of course it got him into trouble as he used his stealth many times to get himself closer to situations that were probably not the best for him to do so with.