Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kijana stretched his neck as far as it would go as he peered intently in the direction from which they had come. He wanted to keep track of all the antagonists in the fray, wanting to know what their positions were. But unfortunately he didn't take the time to make a count and more could have attacked after he and the cubs had retreated. He just didn't want any one of them to decide to pursue him.

"Not much at the moment," he sighed as he answered Kovujin's question. "I just need to keep you two out of the fray." He looked over to Kovujin and then glanced to Simbaji. He didn't want to say what was on his mind. Basically wanting to go back, but he had Kovujin and Simbaji to consider and he flicked a glance around their small perimeter. Hopefully all this will be over soon. He still didn't like the feel of this place and it was making him nervous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin shivered, "I'll stay out of it, believe you me, I'm not the one that likes to fight. To young" Kovujin said with a smirk,

He started breathing normally again, and his heart started to beat regularly. The thought of Malaika kept running through his head, many thoughts came actually, but all of them were related to Malaika, He had heard Malaika yell, and it wasnt a battle cry, it was a cry of a warrior falling, but He didn't know if he was okay or not, he couldnt only wish for the best right now.

There was nothing he could do about the situation. He wished right now he was older so he could help Malaika fight off the Rogues, He let out a sigh and looked down at the ground he was very sad, He didn't feel like losing another person that was important in his life. With his family Dropping him out and leaving him he didn't know if he could take losing another good friend.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [ Gah. It wasn't emailing me to tell me that there were posts on here x(]

Murok was very much a heavy sleeper, he'd eventually moved off into the bushes before anything had happened, and fallen into a slumber that was very near unbreakable unless by his own choice. However, someone disturbed him. In the process of the rogues attacking, one of them had stepped on his tail. He didn't shriek or yell or growl or anything, he just snapped awake, turning his head from his position to watch the attack ensue. He saw Malaika get attacked, and Azaria as well.

A vicious snarl broke free of his mouth as he lept from the hidden spot he'd been sleeping in. He found himself quickly drawn to the four attacking Malaika. This would be his point of proving himself, he felt it deep within him. Something else clicked within him. He latched claws quickly onto the sholders of one of the rogues, ripping it off of Malaika and slamming it against a tree with one quick toss. He paused for half a second only to contemplate where that had come from.

His parents had finally come in handy. He'd inherited thier inate ability to fight near flawlessly, both his mother and father had been excellent fighters- yet they fought for evil. Killers. Murok was fighting for the sake of his 'friends', even if he didn't truely consider them that just yet. His throat emitted another roar as one of the rogues had turned on him, ripping claws into his neck. He hadn't a thick mane of any kind to keep his tender neck safe. Blood spilled from him, but he didn't stop. He pounced the cat, tossing them both into a spin before Murok landed beneath, however that didn't stop him, he stretched his neck up, grasping teeth into the other's neck, ripping down quickly. That would be the end of him. Murok was covered in both his own blood and now that of the rogue who's throat he'd just ripped out.

He slowly stood, shaking thoroughly, but he couldn't stop. He wouldn't stop until either they were all dead or he was.
    *art*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika was free enough to slash at one of the two remaining lions that were attacking him. Fatige was begining to find its way to Malaika even though he didn't want to stop. After he finished dispatching one of rogues he fell over watching the world slowly fade away.

His breathing slowed slightly. The world grew silent yet not that of death. The pain he felt became more and more driving him into unconsiousness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So that left two. Murok wasn't sure if Azaria could handle the one she had, but Murok knew what he had to do. The bleeding had begun to slow, but he'd lost so much already. With a low growl, all he could muster, he lept at the rogue that had begun towards the fallen Malaika. Just as the rogue lept for a blow to the older lion, Murok threw it to the ground and landed atop.

" Enjoy the taste of my blood, it'll be the last thing you'll ever taste."

He snarled the words out as his claws dug into the lion's sides, he dipped his head down swiftly and closed teeth around the feline's neck. He had a thing for ripping out necks, it would seem. Little did he know that that same 'thing' went back in his family a generation. His mother went in for precise kills. So did he. He bit at just the right angle from the side to disable the rogue's spine. He hissed lowly after the thing fell limp in his jaw, a moment or two later. He slowly stood up, spitting out blood as he turned towards Azaria.
    *art*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quickly he ran to aid in the fight. He threw his weight into a lion who was on top of Malaika. Pressing his miss matched claws deeply into the side of the attacker. Shoving him to the side. The one Feirefiz had shoved away, stood there, baring his teeth and sizing his new target up. Feirefiz stood his ground and watched, waiting for the first leap. It came. Claws out and staight at his face. Feirefiz was knocked to the ground. He hadn't been able to act fast enough. The cuts on his face ached and burned and his world had gone flat.

He pulled himself up. Not fully seeing where his fight partner was at. He looked around trying not to show his panic. He was set upon from the side once more. This time the assailant came from the side and held him to the ground. Feirefiz bared his fangs and dug them deeply into the leg while pushing the attacker up with his claws pushed deeply into the chest. His last efforts to free himself from the ground, he kicked at him with his back legs, claws out leaving running cuts down his belly.

This afforded Feirefiz a chance to get up, and satisfy himself on his legs.

Angered and not yet worn the two continued to fight, until Feirefiz in a final rush of adrenaline, he pinned his chosen fighter to the ground and held him there. He'd save the questions for the one, he thought was leading the attacked pride, to ask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She growled loudly, her fangs bared at a rogue that was circling her. She had taken down the previous one, but unfprtunately, the beast got a slash in on her forehead, the blood seaping into her Mahogany fur and started to run into her left eye. She caught a glimpse of Murok taking down several lions rather viciously, and then noticed Maliaka down for the count. She narrowed her eyes, only able to see through one.

You're mine!

She shouted as she charged, her tail lashing back and forth as she went in for the kill. She was determined to stay alive and move on. With claws unsheathed, she leapt at the beast and wrapped her jaws around his neck the best she could. She tugged and pulled, blood seaping into her mouth. She brought the lion down miraculously(sp) and spit out the blood in her mouth, growling still at the rogue. He didn't get up so she smirked and looked to Murok

Are you alright?

She said huffing a little bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Murok was a bit surprised to see her able to take down that rogue, for a while he thought that perhaps she was just a rather useless being. He furrowed his brows lightly though, when he heard one more rogue still making noise, however it sounded like restrained noise. He turned around, eyeing the black and white stranger, obiously this stranger was not one of the vicious rogues, not towards them at least. Still rather shakey and near passing out, he turned towards the male and huffed.

" Go ahead, slit him open and teach him a lesson."

His voice was hoarse, rough and worn sounding, hopefully that'd heal up in time, though the cuts to his throat may have affected his vocal cords. Nevertheless, he'd shed plenty of blood today, and not only his own. He sighed gently as he looked back to Malaika. He began towards the lion, only to come to fall upon his side but a foot or two away from Malaika. Darkness fell upon him, but of course not of death, just peace for the time. When he fell unconcious, it seemed as if all his physical pain left him and he was in a lull of slumber for the time.
    *art*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    he continued to hold his prisoner down. With all the fighting, it seemed to have tired him out enough for Feirefiz to keep him on the ground. He looked up at the liger. He then looked down at the one whos face was pressed into the dirt.

He had never really killed a rival before unless he knew why he was a rival to begin with. Killing an unknown seemed to him, counterproductive, though he could understand the ligers hate.

If I kill him...we may never know who they were nor why they tried to kill you and your pride. Feirefiz said somewhat confused over the whole matter, looking up from the ground.

He had hoped that no one else would show up. But at the same time wondered where had the lion he thought he recognize run off to.

The lion beneach him shifted his weight and Feirefiz pushed him back down, growling from deep within his throat. He wasn't one to kill but he also was not one to push around.

All he wished to do at that point however was to run to a cool lake and bathe his face. Remove the drying blood that had matted in his fur, pulling the strands. He realized at this point things were off to some degree. He'd recieved his first blow to his face. He wished soon he would be able to open his left eye again soon and that no damage had been done.

He slowly scanned the horizon, looking for the rest of the group, wanting to call them he dared not, in case there were more rogues out there.

Please...someone get help..., he said in a quiet tone, not knowing to who but to anyone who would hear. Two were down and he feared they may need help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    she sighed lightly and spat more blood onto the ground. She wrinkled her nose, hating the taste of her own blood and looked to Murok, raising a brow. she noticed him swaying and ran over to nearly catch him, but was off a half second or so. she leaned down next to him, prodding him lightly

hey now...don't pass out..

She said, raising a brow once more. She smiled lightly and then laid down next to him and started to clean him up. it was the least she could do for the poor fellow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked up to Kijana, He couldnt hear the roars and screams of Fighting anymore, He wondered if it had all stopped, he thought for a moment it had but you could never be to sure. Did Malaika and the others get rid of the Rogues, or did the Rogues over throw them and they win. He didn't know anything about it but he had a bad feeling in him telling him they needed help either way. He looked back to where he had origionally heard the fighting, he couldnt see anyone or anything because they were so far away. He turned his head back to look up to Kijana.

"Kijana, Do you think they need our help in fighting? Or if its already over do you think they need us to help them with something at all, I have a bad feeling about whats going on right now" Kovujin asked.

Kovujin turned his head to the left trying to stare off even more in the distance from where all the fighting had occured. A frown appeared on his face.

Please be safe Malaika, and the others too. Stay safe you guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    'You must not give up!'
    'What?'
    'Your not dead, so don't worry.'
    'who are you?'
    'I am all that you see and hear. At least you can hear me when you concentrate.'
    'What's happening?'
    'While you rest the earth will heal not only you but those who are with you. Do not worry for we shall do it painlessly. It will take time but it won't be like last time.'
    'What do you mean it won't be like last time?'
    'Just relax you still have a long journey ahead of you.'

Malaika couldn't move. Every inch of his body felt like it was being hit with needles. Though he tried desperatly to yell out in agitation he could not use his voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: whos turn is it?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [ Erm.. I'm not sure I know that Murok is passed out, even if the earth has healed him, he's still unconcious. ]
    *art*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (uh I don't really know, I don't think I can post to anything you posted about Malaika, I think its Kijana's turn.. Seeing I posted about something related to him)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: I can't continue untill some one else does.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ooc: Murf, I think Kijani should Post, or someone, I would but I have NO CLUE of what the heck to post about.. *laughs a little* and I don't think my character can respond to your post Malaika )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: ::flings himself back in:: Eh... I had to contend with writer's block... whenever I did come on. ))

Kijana's whole body had remained tense during the skirmish, his teeth practically clenched together as he had his own battle to fight, within himself. He thought he had won over the need to return to the site of conflict and to remain with Simba and Kovujin, but now once again he was feeling the need to surge ahead. The urge to leap into the fray just wasn't going to go away, was it?

His attenion pulled itself back to Kovujin and as he was speaking he mulled over in his mind a final decision. Giving a decisive shake of his head while looking back the way they had come, he then responded.
    "I'm going back to see what's happened." Turning to look back at Kovujin, he said, "Watch out for Simba. I don't intend on being gone long. Just enough to see what the outcome has been.

"You think you can keep Simba safe?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked up at Kijana, He seemed to be trusting him, that was something no one had ever done,

"Gotcha, I wont let him out of my sights, He'll be safe with me" Kovujin said with a stern look, "Go ahead, Go see what Happened, I'm getting more and more worried by the second." Kovujin replied turning his head back in the direction where the fight had broke out.

Lets just hope everythings going to be okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Giving a nod, as well as a small smile, to Kovujin, he turned and tossed himself forward, going back the way they had come. The grasses parted with barely a whisper as he wove his way through them, pausing now and then in hopes of capturing a sound. Would he end up finding cooling corpses or merely the unconscious? Hopefully, if Malaika had borne through all this, he would be among the latter.

(( OOC: Bah... a rather sucky night... short posts... ))