Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Want?" Mizani asked
    "as in you want help? She asked curiously, looking behind her for Titus and Karifu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora smiled and looked back to the lions behind her, then to Mizani.
    "Well, more of I want to hang with you guys!"
    [She flicked her tail and hoped for a good reply.]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba could do nothing more than dangle from the grip Malaika held him by. It didn't hurt, but it also left him prone to the natural instincts to just wait until being put down to do much. He heard voices talking about him and tried to look from time to time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika stopped when the lioness caught up with him. His mood haddn't changed for the better. Carefully he sat simbaji down and stared at the lioness with skeptical eyes.

"Its not suprizing that you havnt heard of my pride, my pride is gone everyone and just about every other pride that once lived in the east. It was the great pride wars that killed off half of them. The rest were killed hepling to protect my families lands from the humans. Thats where we're heading now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus Bolted towards Mizani " Is every thing alright?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "yeah, everythings fine" Mizani said.
    "so where you from?" Mizani asked the lioness beside her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Eh. Why does it matter......won't really change what I am now...will it?"

Utora looked to the male lion with the cub, and thenback to Mizani. She was surprised to see a white lion, and stood starring at them all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "it makes all the difference for some of us" Mizani said, cautiously.
    "what is your name then?" she asked, deciding that she wasn't going to get a straight answer to her first question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As simba was sat down he stayed close to Malaika's side. In some ways he felt it ironic that he was acting so dependant, so out of his element. In truth he was to some extents on both counts; he was in a strange land with no knowledge of their destination or intentions and he was traveling with someone who did. Deciding discretion to be the better part of valor at this point he decided to just sit where he was sat, curling his tail around his paws as he let the adults work out their issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Method tried not to pay attention to the others that closed the entire area. There was to many to greet and so little time. It seemed like everyone was confused and trying to get to know everyone. Silence fell on the loner. It was very visible that Malaika wanted to get back to his destination, it was clear. She herself had nothing to live for really... just wondering around aimlessly.

"I see... so what are you planning to do when you arrive back to your homelands?"

Her eyes scanned from Mizani to the ivored lion and the other spunky mouthed fae. Eyes shifting downwards to the well mannered cub, he seemed far more older then what he was.... this truly amazed the youthful lioness. Curiously she observed them all, feeling out of place to just be in such a minority crowd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika looked back at the other group and sighted not wanting to tell the lioness what he sought after yet he he should but there was always the chance she could be just like the rouges of the east. The sought to harness the secret of the Heartland/valley pride.

Malaika didn't know what it was all he knew was that he was to go in search of this secret.

"It's nothing entirely important." The lion managed. He hid the truth from the lioness well.

"I usually visit my familes lands once a year and decided to bring simbaji here along with me."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus whispers something to Mizani "I think she's hiding something"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora looked to Mizani in the daylight, as the wind settled between them.

"My name is Utora. I do not bring trouble in my being here, though, I can create enough of it if i desire."

Her eyes squinted with a thought that ran through her mind, as she then stood in a gallant pose and flicked her tail lightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This made Mizani even more worried.
    "do you want to cause any trouble?" She asked, wary of the fact that what Titus said could be true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No not at all i just think she's up to something"looks back at the Utora"Let's play along and we'll be fine" Titus thinks it might be risky but he goes for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Method's curiousity was pricked. The leo almost had the young lioness believing in his story, but she wasn't for sure if he was telling her the truth. His eyes seemed so trustworthy and so did his tone. Method wasn't one to judge, she judged to many in her small year and its costed her grief. Besides, he seemed to cover up the story very well.

"Oh! I see..."

Her voice lightened to a exciting high. Perhapes this was a new start for the youngster, a journey, maybe?

"You wouldn't mind if I tagged along with you? I wouldn't take up to much room... I'm just trying to find myself.."

Her voice faded. As silence crept on her again she recalled him saying something to her previously, his words ringing in her head. ( a pilgramage back to my home land in search of something long forgotten ) Maybe he mean't his family? Who knew... she wasn't for sure. She decided to let it slide and watch how everything played out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika nodded slightly.

"As long as you don't cause any problems."

Malaika looked down at simbaji and then back up at the lioness.

"So what brings you out here? most prides are either from the west or the east. Occasionaly them may come here but that's few far and inbetween. Surely theres more to it than trying to find yourself."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Method couldn't help but to laugh lightly.

"Well... to be honest.... it is about trying to find myself. I have no clue who I even am. Much less where I came from. I can only recall my name and the pride I once belonged in. I've been in search for the lands but never found them... or anything else."

Method glanced towards the group that chattered to themselves. Eyes shifting back towards the cub and lion.

"Dont worry about 'me' causing any trouble. I'm known for it... but I know when to behave."

She said jokingly, trying to break the newbie idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With a shake of his head he just forced the idea away but then thought it wise to infor the lioness of what did lie ahead.

"You won't be as much trouble as the rouges that we are going to come across. We must tred carefully." He looks down at simbaji fixing his gaze at the top of the cubs head hoping to look into his eyes again. The soft gentle eyes of some one whom always loved him.

"Though I must keep simbaji safe."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Rouges? What do you mean exactly?... Are they going to be a problem in the future as we continue this journey to your homelands?"

She was curious on what all was occuring. The tides seem to change a bit, she listened carefully as he shared some information with her.