Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu: ok,i will stay behind and keep up though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "alright" Titus stays behind as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu:hey what was that noise?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus feels something is bad way bad "I believe this is very bad"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kafiru*gets scared*what....going on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani sniffed the air.

"I don't smell anyone Titus and we're almost there, so just keep a look out for anything suspicious or out of place"
    She looked at Karifu

"you to Karifu" she said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: I'm waiting for methodic to reply so we don't get ahead here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The tawny lea was very confused as the aflamed mascu' started babbling. His visage distorting into different worried expressions.

"Spying? What are you talking about!?!?"

Her voice rised a bit, small snarls being released within' her tone.

"I'm not with any 'eastern' rouges!"

Ebon lip curled as her pearly ivored canines were more visible.

"And I dont have to tell you anything more!"

Her caution level bounced by his sudden demanding statement. The smaller feline was somewhat frightened of the larger framed lion, but she wasn't daring to back down. Swirling ears keenly remained on the surroundings. The other predators that lurked weren't audible nor did the winds give off their scent as they came closer in the direction where the three were.

"You really shouldn't press your luck.... How the heck am I so sure you aren't tryin' to pursue me."

It was obvious that she was just as paranoid as Malaika. The young lioness couldn't even give him a correct anwser on who she was or where she was going, she didn't even know herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus thought to himself again"That smell, is it what i think it is, no it can't be, i'm just imagining things, forget about" Titus looks for anything suspicious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Feeling the situation was about to get out of control he restrained himself and retorted.

"Why would I be following you for. Unless you know my family you don't have what I want."

With a sigh he spoke with a domonent tone.

"The least you could do is give me your name. I'll even give you mine if it makes you feel better. I am Malaika Heart Mizaati. Former ruler of the Heartland lion pride from the shadows of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Banner knight and story teller to the Mizaati Mara pride, and am on a pilgramage back to my home land in search of something long forgotten."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Famillar?" Mizani stopted and turned around to face Titus.

"Famillar in what way?" She asked, quickly looking behind her to try and spot the others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba watched the scene errupt before him. Both sides were justified in their feelings yet through it all he seemed to not share the same intensity in his own thoughts on things either way. Malaika was by nature paranoid about others in these parts and had gruesome dealings in at least two wars that he knew of. Still, he wished that every chance to meet someone new didn't have to be instantly tainted with suspicion. Granted he was looking at things from a perspective of luxury compared to Malaika in this situation. Were a few things different he too would be just as suspicious.

As for the lioness holdinger her ground he really didn't know what her story was or much else. All he knew was that he had a feeling that things didn't need to be as strained as they were becomming and so equated that with having nothing to worry about at the moment with the lioness. He wanted to try and help calm things - which usually more correctly translated at times that he would end up sticking his nose into things that weren't his business - and so stepped out further from behind Malaika and tried to get closer.

I don't think we've met either, my name's simba.

He didn't want to go into much more detail than that for many reasons. For now, politeness and simple courtesies would have to be his only position, his only hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Utora was strolling on through her every day life, when she caught the high mood from the lions across from her in the brush.

"And I dont have to tell you anything more!"

She perked her ears at such anger and smiled, then stalking through the brush deciding to pass it on.

"Why would I be following you for. Unless you know my family you don't have what I want."

The excitement of just confronting other lions was enough to make Utora turn back and head to the conversation. she walked in amongst them.

"Ahaha. What a bunch of whiners!" She laughed happily, not trying to arouse anything, but, it was just a little funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -.-
    Malaika droppes his high and mighty attitude and looks sideways at the unwelcome newcomer. Not wanting to waste his time arguing and not wanting to say anything more, especialy to the univited guest, he turs around and picks simbaji up gently by the scruff of the neck and padds off towards the east. He noticed the smal group of lions approaching from the south and just kept going. At least the other lion was fine so Malaika didn't feel guilty about just abandening them. He was on a mission and did want to waste any more time dealing with the rouges of the south. In his mind he felt like he would be better off accidentally running into the eastern rouges and not having strange creatures jump in in the middle of an interigation and call him a whinner. As he walked he thought about how he could have just slashed the creature and not given a second thought. After all he didn't trust rouges very well. Certinly not one who would interut a conversation with remark like that.

Malaika sighed silently as he made his way through the high grass. The grass pulled slightly at his fur, like the wind, forcing it back and against his body. His mane just hung there partialy blockig his view but he couldn't push it out of his way since simbaji was still in his muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani noticed two lions, that she was aure was them.
    "MALAIKA!" Mizani bellowed as she bolted into a run, not taking note of the two other lioness's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Method didn't have a chance to reply back towards the rouge nor the young cub that seemed tamed and gentle, showing greatness with his tone and method, with such a short sentence. The two's interaction was something that she wasn't able to come in contact with. It was clear that the mascu' was just as pararnoid and confused.

How dare this lioness prance into the conversation and disturb them? A low grumbling scowl was released as she slunk away from the laughing lea.

"Whinners? Perhapes it's easy to say when one hasn't endured anything in life..."

She spatted the words of distaste towards the newcomer. It wasn't like the lonely lioness to pad off in a different direction without continuing her conversation with those she just started to speak to. She raced after the elder lion, trying to push the grass out of her view. She gained some ground to be up behind Mizani. Attempting to carry out the conversation once more.

"Well, Mizani.... it's a pleasure to meet you... and you to, Simbaji. I'm sorry for acting out of line... but I didn't understand what your deal was. As for I, I'm Method.... to be honest I really cant recall where I came from. I do recall coming from a pride called Killic Pride. But I have no clue on anything else, everything seems so blank. I've never heard of your pride... nor any of you."

Her voice and actions showed true virtue, there was no lies that lurked within' her brown orbs. Her stride started to slow down as she heard other voices coming closer towards them. Mizani's name was shouted out by a lioness, she stopped in her tracks as she listened and carefully kept watch.

ooc: quick post. -.-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: it Malaika Mizaati. Mizani is the lioness running up behind Malaika.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [Utora cocked her head and watched the two trail off.]

"Huh. Interesting."

[She decided to follow them none the less, just for the entertainment]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani noticed that the other lioness was following them.
    "do you want something?" She asked stopping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [Utora stopped and perked her ears]

"Need-No. Want-yes." [She smiled and stopped beside the lioness.]