Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu:stated eating*thakns for everything my freind

see ya Mizani

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika waited for a responce but none ever came. Slowly he crept forward into the grasses picking up on a scent. It was faint at first but it smelled familar. As he got closer he lost the scent and was soon up wind. Malaika moved into a pounce position he didn't want to hurt anyone so a pounce would sufice. The only problem would be if it was a cub. The way he pounces unless he knows its a cub he pounces in a high arch. He claws dug into the ground softly not making any noise as he geared himself up for the pounce.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu heard someone stalking she pricked up her ears,a gust of wind gushed past her,she turned her head around ,but she saw nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus spits the grass out of his mouth " i was so close to have that gazelle this close"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu:*looks over at him*nice try your much better hunter than i am *she gigles*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    looks over at her "now who are you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu:my name is Karifu hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I heard of that name before, the names Titus"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu:nice to meet you Titus :

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think you'd better go wash your mouth out Titus" Mizani laughed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Before i continue I must warn every one that what goes on is being writen down most of which will be placed in an actual book. The series is called African tail's. If you don't want to to have your character, in this thread, to be in the book, in which you will be acknoledged, then please pm me.

Malaika waited paitently before leaping throught the grass and overtop of simbaji. With a look of shock and bewilderment he landed akwardly and rolled a few feet away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think your right" Titus washes his mouth with water at the water hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "great hunting skills Titus" Mizani grinned licked a bit of dirt off his muzzle.
    "who did you learn them from?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu:*smiled*yeah thats some good skills mate *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The cub's few moments of contemplation of his circumstances abruptly came to an end when, without warning, he watched a large lion leap from out of nowhere and sail over him. Startled, he quickly backed up a few paces before noticing that the lion was in fact Malaika. He grinned a little as he watched the less then graceful landing.

Not one of your better landings I take it?
    Where are the others?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I did, i learned it myself, i'm still trying to get it down"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: I'm sorry for the major delay. I've been sick recently... I'll do this quick post to catch up.

BIC:

The young predator remained steady and calm as she listened to the older males voice rise from the swaying grasslands. He was hunting and seeking for her presence, trying to see her visible. Silence overcasted the area where she remained seated like a vicious viper. Was he really expecting her to move? A soft sneer was released... yet it wasn't audible enough to hear.

Deviously the fae's eyes lowered as she viewed the lone cub coming into view, infact he was at a short distance from where she waited. One quick leap from the weeds onto the youngster would've been simple. But her designs were far and different. Besides, who wanted to face a rugged mascu'? Before she knew it the leonine pounced up from nowhere, landing near the smaller lion. She missed her chance to make any body movement. Although her scent was strong in the area, which she knew.... she didn't want to be taken as a threat. Slowly she slinked from the weeds, her front frame stepping out, but the hind remaining in the grass.

"Umm... hello there..."

Her voice was delicate to the ears, it was clearly shown that the loner mean't no harm to anyone. Her attention was fully focused on the two. She didn't really care about the others.... they were in the distance, less to worry with. Who knew if they were a aggressive group, she kept enough distance to flee if this was the case. But the lioness wasn't planning on cowering, she was a shady, sarcastic character... but pleasent in some instances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu said to Mizani "all i can hunt is ants,they look like pros compared to what i can do"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika slowly got up and shook the dirt from his mane and loked first at simbaji then at the newcomer. Slowly he made his way over and stood between her and simba.

"So you are the one sneeking about."

His voice was gruff and dominant but showed no sign of hostility. The he was still able to attach or defend from the position he was in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba startled at the sudden appearance of this new lioness, the bemused look on his face quickly finding itself redrawn to that of concern and curiosity alike. His view was just as quickly obscured however when Malaika swiftly put himself between him and the lioness. Erring on the side of curiosity he peeked around to get a better view again, somehow not sensing any immediate danger.

Hi there