Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey (cont. from second journey)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba looked to Kovujin. He hadn't thought he'd react as he did but he paused in his movement a little then started again. He tried not to let his hesitation showed. It was true that he was indeed the same one Malaika spoke of, but he didn't want that to get in the way.

"Yeah"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at Simba,
    "But... How he said this was long ago and your only a Cub...?"

Kovujin was so confused at this time but he didn't care, he had a friend that was a prince! not many friends would have those as a friend.

"Well, thats cool, Guess I get to start calling You Sir hehe, Mr Simbaji" Kovujin smiled.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He smiled back but tried to keep his new-found friend from feeling like he had to act a certain way around him. Having someone just to call a friend, to him, perhaps was just as meaningful as Kovujin thought it to have someone like him as one as well.

"It's hard to say. I'm not really sure why I haven't grown. It never even occured to me until others started noticing. Malaika has his mysteries to uncover.. this I guess will end up being one of mine. But you don't have to call me sir or anything. At some point someone I knew started calling me 'Baji', short for simbaji. I'd be just as happy if you wanted to call me that."

He smiled again, hopeful. He didn't want to keep Kovujin from being able to act how he wanted, but at the same time simba was just as happy to have a friend. Maybe this time it would last a little longer. He could only hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked to Simba
    "Okay I'll call You Baji from now on" Kovujin smiled
    Kovujins new friend was very nice to him, He hoped that someday Simba would be able to figure out why he didn't grow,
    "Your lucky, I'd like to stay a cub forever, my size, I never want to grow up." Kovujin said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba grinned a little.

"Hehe.. and there were so many times where I wished I was bigger."

He tried not to think of those times though. Most of them involved wishing he were bigger so that he could have done more in situations to help his friends out of circumstances that weren't pleasant at all. But he'd learned and found that even as a cub he could still do alot.

"Besides, you make it sound like you're gonna be as big as him tomorrow."

He laughed a little as he pointed to Malaika. He wasn't making fun of the older lion, just musing at the thought of all of a sudden finding himself in the company of two adult lions the next morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well..." Kovujin thought... "Maybe getting bigger wouldnt be a bad thing, then I could hunt things and live on my own... Or even raise a family!
    Kovujin had once had a dream he was older and had a family of two cubs, female and a male.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (hey ppls, any room for another character? is this where i sign up?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    smiles as he sees Kovujin talk about things. He missed his own family and was glad that others were wanting to provide a good one when possible.

"Yeah, my dad, well, my adopted dad, told me that I couldn't hunt anything bigger than hares. Maybe things a little bigger, but that leaves out almost everything!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled,
    "Your dad seemed like he cared about you a lot"

Kovujin remembered his Parents, They never really gave him hunting lessons, His Dad would always Hunt for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Juffy
    (hey ppls, any room for another character? is this where i sign up?)
    ((ooc: You can but there is a char sign up thread if ya search for it))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "He did... he was the second one that adopted me, but he was the one I'd had the longest. I guess he kinda still is, only... only he isn't around much. He used to be but then one day he just stopped coming back as often. I think since he could see that I was ok alot of the times that he could be free to do other things he wanted."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin thought about losing his Parents once, but Simba had lost his Father twice. Kovujin hated life the day he was abandoned, he didn't really see a point in living.
    "Well, At least he came to see you, Thats a good thing" Kovujin said while trying to not cry.
    Kovujin carried one happy memory that had been burned into his memory forever, It was a picture of his Family, His Mother, Older Brother, And Father. he would always go back to that day to see why he kept on living in life, when he was older, He would try and find his parents one day and meet them, over again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Malaika felt a little uneasy with parts of the subjects that came up but didn't say anything. Sure he had two daughters and a son. How ever they were adopted. Malaika was the last of his blood line and soon all would be lost of both the heartland pride and the valley pride. He tried not to think about it and yet it was all he could think about for a little while. He did coment about hunting however.

"I've never hunted a day in my life save hunting humans in the war. Other than that I..." Malaika trailed off. "But I think you'll make a great hunter...someday."

ooc: you don't have to sign up but I would prefer you to read the thread, or as much of it as you can, first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: sorry was late posting this but i was trying to post about 2-3 posts back. this is almost turning into a live roleplay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba noded and indeed was greatful that Akili had come along. It seemed so long ago now, but he could still remember so much of that day. The day they first met, and everything that lead up to when he was adopted and more. Looking over though he could see Kovujin trying to hold some feelings back. He was cure it had to do with all this talk of family. He'd feel the same way. He tried to cheer him up.

"Yeah. Family is always nice. Just like friends can be too. Especially when you find one when you least expect it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    occ: Is it not supposed to be? If so I can leave the RP if ya want

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin thought Simba was talking about him but he didn't know

"Yeah it can surprise you sometimes, I guess you don't need family in life as long as you have friends that are good to you, Like you guys"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: no! don't go : ) it's just nice to be able to rp period. stay! (smiles) though i'll be calling it a night shortly in rl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc: Okay hehe, Same here i'm hitting the sack nice Rp'ing with you : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    simba smiled more.

"Friends like you too. And both are always great to have"