0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Marimbawizard
    Not really voodoo.
    How do you know? =/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    How do you know? =/

Since when has Rafiki done voodoo??(Somebody whispers in his hear.)...Oh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since when has Rafiki done voodoo??(Somebody whispers in his hear.)...Oh!
    But he said nothing about Rafi...

*gives up*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    You forgot the chief driving force--politics. Indeed, religion does play a big role in wars (mainly on the defensive side nowadays) . The government is the Juggernaut of War, plain & simple.
    For Sure...as George Washington once said..."Government is a neccesary evil".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tigris Of Gaul
    Voodoo, mon.
    Okay, I'll make it simpler. I belive in Tradtional Shamanism, (Such as the TLKOB version of Rafiki. Even though a Songoma is usally a female.) In my belief it is un-...Well not really un-Holy. (Cause I don't belive in christianity.)....Okay I'm a Wiccan. SO is my girlfriend. Look up "What is Wicca?" On the internet. It is simply a form of nature magyk. ....Actually now that I think about I'm more of a South African Shaman type. Even though I'm not African American. (Black.) But yes still. I do not believe in voodoo. I belive that voodoo is BLACK MAGYK! And black magyk is evil..A sin. Other words Black Magyk is BAD!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, I'll make it simpler. I belive in Tradtional Shamanism, (Such as the TLKOB version of Rafiki. Even though a Songoma is usally a female.) In my belief it is un-...Well not really un-Holy. (Cause I don't belive in christianity.)....Okay I'm a Wiccan. SO is my girlfriend. Look up "What is Wicca?" On the internet. It is simply a form of nature magyk. ....Actually now that I think about I'm more of a South African Shaman type. Even though I'm not African American. (Black.) But yes still. I do not believe in voodoo. I belive that voodoo is BLACK MAGYK! And black magyk is evil..A sin. Other words Black Magyk is BAD!!
    You had better watch your words or I will hex joo, mon.

In all seriousness, though, Wiccan and other religions based on nature are interesting and they've existed in some form a long time ago before all -New Age- religions such as christianity, islam and yada-yada.

Belief in nature's balance sounds more smart anyway than "if you're not a good boy you'll go to hell where you will burn burn burrrrrrrrrn for all eternity! Muah haha! .. even though God loves all his children." *snickers*

But, alas. Don't get agitated now. Chill.