Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Secret Santa 2022 (Real Gift Exchange)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Secret Santa 2022 (Real Gift Exchange)

I know Lea seems dead lately, but I'll still give this a try! I'm hoping people will still like to join Secret Santa!

For those of your who haven't done this with us before, this is a real Secret Santa with members on this forum. You will be sending a real gift through the mail. (So make sure you are comfortable giving out your address if you want to join) Please be aware you could be shipping internationally, so don't send super heavy gifts.

We don't really have a certain price limit, but I think anywhere from $5 to $15 is ok. But it's up to you, you can spend a little bit more, but don't go crazy. Really it's not the price that matters.

So here is how this goes, if you want to join, go ahead and PM me your email address. I will give people a month to join. So on September 15th, I will use a Secret Santa website we have been using for years, where I enter in all the email addresses, and then emails are sent to everyone, and in that email, you will get a link where you enter your wishlist and your address of where you want your gift to be sent to. Once everyone has done that, people will get an email with someone's wishlist and address so you can send them a gift! Make sure to send it in time so they receive their gift by Christmas.

1. Deadline for joining: October 22nd.
    2. How to join: PM me with your e-mail address before the above date.
    3. Suggested price range for gifts: $5-$15
    4. Do not reveal your identity to the person you are buying for. This goes against the aspect of it being a secret. People who reveal themselves will be banned from joining the following year.
    5. It sounds cheesy, but have fun!!
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll be joining again this year. Thanks for taking the time to organize this, Sharifu.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well unfortunately we might not be able to do Secret Santa this year. You are the only person who has joined this year Kossu. (Other than me). I could wait one more month to see if more will join, but I kind of doubt that will happen, given that more than a month has passed already.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's still one more month, so who knows. Perhaps someone else might still decide to join.

I did post it on the discord and telegram Lea groups, so that more people would see, just in case. Sadly, both have been pretty much as dead as the forum itself though.