Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hi guys, it’s been a while…

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hi guys, it’s been a while…

Hello! Just me showing my spotty face around here after… more than a year I think?
    (I didn’t know where to write a coming back post, but Pride Rock will do xD)

I know there’s never a need to apologize for these things, especially since all the pandemic craziness happened, but I’m sorry for disappearing so suddenly from here. It’s just… so many things changed since last year, and I needed to deal with those changes (and I know I’m so not alone in that). After living through a certain sad chain of events, I haven’t really been able to focus on writing lengthy posts (even now I’m struggling to write this >_<), I’ve been drawing much less, and my online activity got reduced to just Twitter.

But not everything has been bad. After all, there’s also been good changes that aren’t overshadowed by the bad ones, and little by little I’m coming back around and this site still holds a very dear place in my heart, no matter how much time passes, I’m forever Lea.

Among stuff I’ve been up to, I’ve been getting a lot into Dungeons & Dragons, which has really helped in many ways, mentally mostly. And I even became a DM to direct a couple of campaigns, it’s really fun.
    Also, my girlfriend and I have found ways to visit each other more frequently, and she’s also into D&D, so we get to play together with friends quite often ^^

So how have you guys been? i missed you all

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey there Leor, welcome back! Glad to see you around here again.

I'm happy to hear that things are slowly looking up for you. And there's no need to apologize for anything. I imagine that the last 2 years have been super weird for most people in one way or another.