Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: And back! Again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And back! Again

Howdy!

I'm getting a strong sense of deja vu doing this again. I was on the original forums years and years ago, came back several years ago to find the new site, and now I'm back again lol. Seems like today is a day of logging into old accounts. Managed to get into my old FAA and my Lilymud accounts, so I'm pleased.

Anyway, I've been in the FAA and FAA-adjacent sphere for around 17 years (which is crazy). It started my art journey and I genuinely would not be the person or artist I am today without the interactions I've had on these sites, so it's very nostalgic to come back. Maybe I'll break out my very old OC for roleplays again.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hiya!
    I can't say I remember your name, but I've not really been super active in the past years, and as you probably noticed, Lea isn't active (at all) recently.
    Who knows, maybe some "new" members can kick some life into it again.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome back!

It's weird how people managed to gravitate back to this forum after years away. I was a member from WAY back in '04 eventually drifted away but found my way back a few years ago (which is scary to think about, it feel like it was only a few months )

It's a bit quiet here these days, but I hope you stick around