Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Secret Santa 2021 (Real Gift Exchange)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    ...So how is it March already? Oof, I feel so bad about getting around to this so late. I was extremely sick throughout all of December and January, and February has been hellish in its own special way, so I've just had to try to overall manage the most basic, most urgent things around me to not break apart (': But, now that my computer is (briefly) working again, here's my gift too! It arrived, uh... a while ago ^^;

My Secret Santa was... Audra! Again! (I, uh, feel like I should say sorry that you keep getting me? xD)

And the gift was this awesome TLK tree ornament
    scar1.jpg
    I've had my eye on it too, so it was super cool to receive it from my secret santa! Scar did get to spend some time in the tree before we took all the decorations down It looks so great when it's lit up.

It also came with this stunning card and adorable drawings ^^
    scar2.jpgscar3.jpg

Thank you so much, Audra And I'm sorry I haven't been in touch

And again, I'm so glad you liked your gifts, Kossu! <3 I wanted to kinda go the extra mile to make up for it being sorta posted long, long after the deadline, hehe. Fun fact, the box was the same one that my gift arrived in (it just fit so perfectly), so it's a well-travelled box!
    Last edited by KanuTGL; March 10th, 2022 at 02:37 PM.

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    My Secret Santa was... Audra! Again! (I, uh, feel like I should say sorry that you keep getting me? xD
    Haha, that's quite alright. I kind of feel bad that I didn't do much art wise for the gift this year. Hopefully it will be a bit easier next year. I'm glad to hear you did get your gift. I was getting a bit worried as the tracking was last updated January 5 and never said it was delivered. Good to hear you were able to put up the ornament for a little while while your Christmas tree was still up.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art