Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Secret Santa 2021 (Real Gift Exchange)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It’s totally fine, Sharifu, I also took a bit too long to finish the drawing 😅 but I’m so glad you liked it, and the gifts too
    My Secret Santa was Sadiki! He sent me a really cool statue of Spyro (in his ice form), a D&D dice set that lightens up when they’re rolled (they’ll be useful in a setting I’m planning!), and a delicious Geisha chocolate bar.

The Spyro statue is posed in a way that is meant to be holding stuff, so I already have him in my miniature-paintning desk occasionally holding brushes for me

6BE154F9-B21E-44FA-820A-4E332A1705D3.jpeg F696079C-3ECA-434E-AE4A-A576F6EC2C3A.jpeg 3557CC21-5001-4C17-9417-BDE4E2B4222A.jpeg

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Your friendly neighbourhood poom! Taneli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Apologies for the lateness with this post! Life is manic atm

My Secret Santa was Kossu! - They got me a Pansexual pride flag which is already hung above my bed, a delicious box of Dutch chocolates (they didn't last long ), and a gorgeous drawing of my puma! Snowy cold climates and coffee are two of my favourite things Now to find a frame and somewhere to hang it!

Thank you so much!

IMG_0171.JPEGIMG_0172(1).JPEGIMG_0580(1).JPEG