I'd love to say "here's to a better 2021", but honestly, the first half of the year, I really doubt much is going to change.
Some of these new year messages on FB last night annoyed me so much, like some people think the virus was going to dissapear at midnight, lol.

My New Year's Eve wasn't what it should, but oh well.
For the first time ever, I didn't see any fireworks Because in Belgium, everything is shut on 1/1, where in England, most places are open, and being in retail now, I had to get up at 3.40 this morning *yawns*.

We ordered Chinese food around 11 in the morning yesterday, to have it come by 18.25
But they brought it an hour late, that's how busy they were, and we tried calling them, but there was no getting through.
Just as Adam wants to take another housemates bike, to go and see what's going on, the driver finally pulls up. When I said "finally, been waiting an hour" he seemed genuinly shocked. So I don't think the drivers know anything. He did say there was a massive line at the restaurant, and only 4 drivers.

So, we were going to watch "While you were sleeping", but had we had our food an hour earlier, the movie would have ended before 21h.
Which it did not now, and even though I've seen it multiple time, I had to go to bed, so missed the last 15-20 minutes.

All a bit of a mess ...

Nothing to do with corona.
I don't party on New Years Eve anyways, I'm usually inside, somewhere calm.
But I've never had to go to bed around 21h before on this evening.

Oh well.
Over and done with now

*goes to get leftover Chinese food*