Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The Stormlight Archive series/ Brandon Sanderson books

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The Stormlight Archive series/ Brandon Sanderson books

Anyone familiar with Brandon Sanderson books? He is one of my favourite epic fantasy writers. He is very prolific and has created his own universe, the Cosmere, with multiple book series. His world building and magic systems are quite impressive. I've read most of his books and really loved each one of them.

The Stormlight Archive series is my favourite and the fourth book was just released a few days ago. My copy will be arriving tomorrow and I really can't wait to start reading.
    Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes! I started listening to the audiobook version of stormlight archive once the pandemic hit, going onlong walks. I went through all the 3.5 books pretty quickly and am eager to have just started this fourth one. It's rare that I get into a book series this long, so Im glad to say Im still enjoying it so far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revo View Post
    I started listening to the audiobook version of stormlight archive once the pandemic hit, going onlong walks.
    Ooooh! That does sound like a very nice way to experience the books.

Which versions are you listening to btw? The Macmillan or the GraphicAudio? Because the GraphicAudio versions sound absolutely epic! I mean the books are already epic by themselves, but GraphicAudio took it on a whole new level!

Also be mentally prepared for a big twist.
    Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.