Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Secret Santa 2020 (Real Gift Exchange)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
    The chocolate was really good too! Especially Tupla, that was really tasty! Is it Finnish candy btw?
    Yes those were Finnish Chocolate which I ordered from Finland with some other things we ordered from there, I'm glad you liked them.

My secret santa gift arrived yesterday, but I was very sleep deprived so I didn't get to it then. My secret Santa was KanuTGL and she got quite a few things for the whole family.Here is picture of the Wrapping and the Card that came with the package:

Here is picture of some Overwatch pins, which btw are first things related to Overwatch have, though I would like to have a lot more. Really cool!

Kanu also got something for our little princess though she is still a bit too small for them... I'm not sure if she will absolutely hate or love The Lion king when she grows up, but for sure she will have quite big dose of it through out her life

And last but not least... actually saved the best for last. An absolutely AMAZING piece of art work. I love seeing art of our characters and Kanu's art is certainly quite spectacular!!!

Thank you for everything!
    Last edited by Sadiki; January 25th, 2021 at 04:48 AM.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.