Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Secret Santa 2020 (Real Gift Exchange)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess I'll start with sharing what I got, since I already opened mine and can't wait to share it.

My Secret Santa was
    (I spoilered the name in case people who haven't yet received/opened their gifts want to stay in the dark as to who wasn't their SS), and all I can say is thank you for the very well chosen gifts! The package included

- a card game called Hero Realms,
    - a shining glittery Christmas card with pretty TLK-stickers, and
    - a bag of deliciously addicting chocolate-covered cookie drops. Despite what the card might say, the bag was *not* small , instead it is in fact quite huge.. Even so, somehow it's taking some effort for me not to gulp of it down all at once, because they are quite tasty.

To answer the worries you expressed on the card, I am happy to say that I don't already own this game myself nor have a played it before. After looking up some information on it I am excited to try it! I will definitely take it with me next time I meet up with our gaming group.

Again, thank you for being my Secret Santa, the lovely gifts and also for the super early delivery . It was fun to look at the package on my shelf every day, wondering what might be inside.

(The first image also contains spoilers about who was my SS.)

IMG_20201224_121855.jpg

IMG_20201226_011340.jpg

And of course thanks to Audra as well, for organizing the SS again this year, it was fun to join in for the first time.

EDIT: I can't believe i didn't notice that this was also in the envelope! It's a disarmingly cute and well-done drawing on the joys of shared Christmas music (spoilered for the same reason as the name above, as the picture features a drawing of my SS.)

Last edited by Revo; December 26th, 2020 at 12:35 PM.